Jinxu's Dow E-mini Journal 2010

Discussion in 'Journals' started by jinxu, Aug 18, 2010.

1. No offense but you can't blame the bots on hunting for your stops, thats complete bs and comical.

Why don't you post your charts and show where you put your stops? The people giving sound advice to you are just trying to help, but it seems as though you are very hardheaded with your thinking, but the fact is you are still learning and have a lot of work to do. You should be leveraging the help here, because right now it sounds like you aren't changing your trading at all, you keep doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result.

Right now you are just gambling and I guarantee your account with be 0 very soon and you will be getting paid $10hr trying to save up another $2,500 to come back and make the same mistakes you are making now. You have a tiny account now, so why not focus on making just 1 trade a day that is a good setup? Also you need to enforce a stopout for the day, how much is your max you are willing to loose each day before stopping trading?

#41     Aug 26, 2010
  2. . :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

... Yer noes yer wands two doo id...

#42     Aug 26, 2010
  3. Couldn't have put it better myself. I would also say you're desperation to succeed will only ensure your demise. You know in life if you want something too badly you probably won't get it.

I commend your candour but you really must get back to square one and allow some feedback on your methodology. It doesn't sound like it's just a discipline problem as trading a 1 min chart is suicide for the average retail trader. You have to process info too quickly and you won't take all the best signals. 5 min or even 15 will give you a much better chance. Thinking 'my risk is less by using a 1 min timeframe' is simply a fallacy. Your getting chewed up in volatility. You need clearer signals from a longer term perspective.

#43     Aug 26, 2010
    #44     Aug 26, 2010
  5. Lay off guys. Its hard to trade and do homework at the same time. If feel sorry for his parents who paid for his education and were expecting something much more than" mom, i don't need a job! Ill make a million dollars trading" . They probably arnt to happy with him right now. I don't think he has any interest in getting off his 1min chart slot machine.

#45     Aug 26, 2010
  6. lmao @ this thread.

Jinxu i think you jinxed yourself with your cockiness and With your "amazing 700 to 2000 act "

Good luck kiddo.

#46     Aug 26, 2010
  7. jinxu

jinxu

I don't mean to be rude, but if you're still struggling, then why are you giving out advice. That's like a virgin giving out advice on women. wtf!?

Anyways, that fear is one of the hardest barrier to overcome. You can't become successful unless you break through it. What I've found is that you have to dive in when you see your signal and ignore your feeling. The first time is the hardest and it gets a little easier after that.

You're right. I don't see any problem with using the 1 min chart so I'm not gonna switch.

#47     Aug 26, 2010
  8. jinxu

jinxu

Oh yeah!? How much money have you been making recently?

Here's a post made by you from last year:
    It doesn't sounds like you got the right to judge.

#48     Aug 26, 2010
  9. Yup, thats when I started trading 2 years ago with your mindset.

Been there, done that.

#49     Aug 26, 2010
  10. You think the financial industry is hunting for a $1,000 accont trader? Tin foil hat alert!!!

#50     Aug 26, 2010