Jinxu's Dow E-mini Journal 2010

Discussion in 'Journals' started by jinxu, Aug 18, 2010.

1. lets switch it around. ur a 17 yo with no respect for others. the way u conduct urself, im sure ur parents taught u well. nuff said
    im no big shot just making clear that ur no big shot for knowing ur spelling. oh wait do u?

#251     Dec 22, 2010
  2. jinxu

jinxu

Kid, I was just gonna ignore your immaturity but I might as well just tell you. Better you learn now (or not) than later. When you're just starting out, you don't want to piss off the people that can help you. That's goes for any other industry you go into.

#252     Dec 22, 2010
  3. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE IRONY ROFLMAO

#253     Dec 23, 2010
  4. Earn my respect. You certainly don't earn it by attacking me from the get-go.

#254     Dec 23, 2010
  5. ignore the idiots on this thread. It's nice to see someone start young like I did. With that said I think your light years ahead of where I was and I think that's terrific. :) For starters it amazes me that a 17 y.o has better spelling, punctuation, and grammar than a student who graduated from a top 5 school. IMO you could probably be in his place as that idiot obviously needs some time back in grade school. So kudos. Second, way to go and I'm happy to see you have the enthusiasm and drive for this. Edge is important and you stated that in your other post. You're on the right track bud. Donb't let the fools in this thread talk down to you. They're just jealous they have to compete with someone so young who probably knows and understands twice as much as they do. Best of luck trading and hope to see ya @ 50+ pct for next year.

#255     Dec 23, 2010
  6. you seriously need to stop. If you really did graduate from a top 5 school that's a huge insult to whatever institution you came from. Are you a marketing major? I can tell it's some type of worthless business major.

#256     Dec 23, 2010
  7. Picaso

Picaso

#257     Dec 23, 2010
  8. ... like i said.

#258     Dec 23, 2010
  9. Thanks, that means a lot. I'll definitely do my best to try for 50% returns.

#259     Dec 23, 2010