Jindal: GOP Needs to Stop Saying 'Stupid Things'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Sure, Obama, now that he does not need to keep his base, needs to veer hard towards the fiscal right.

Since I am now aware that we created that state, I guess we have to see it thru. Kinda like a love child, you really don't want it, but whattayougonnado?

Burma is veering towards democracy, we need to support that so that other regions may follow suit.

#11     Nov 18, 2012
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

#12     Nov 18, 2012
  3. lol, even randomness has some tells. Take a chart, a hammer on rising volume is a good bet, especially if you have divergence on a momo oscillator.

Take the election, an Obama win was a good bet. And do you know why? He was painted early as a one percenter, and there was no getting away from that. After Clinton gave that devastating DNC nomination speech, it was all over. They even knew it here on ET if you wish to dig up the threads on that day.

#13     Nov 18, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

#14     Nov 18, 2012
  5. Mercor

Mercor

You're kinda making my point.
    Either there is randomness or there is bias. You seek bias.

#15     Nov 18, 2012
  6. Same could said about many presidential elections.Bush would have lost both his elections with a smaller switch then that but if that makes you feel better more power to you

#16     Nov 18, 2012
  7. There is bias in randomness at specific points. It works in both trading and politics.

#17     Nov 18, 2012
  8. Incumbents winning 70 % of the time,no incumbent ever losing re election during a time of war,Obama having no primary challenger like Carter did,Obama having no third party spoiler like Bush 1 etc provided a bias Merc

#18     Nov 18, 2012