Jimmy Carter--shut up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Jimmy Carter should be convicted of treason!?!!!!

Along with:

Janeann Garofalo
    Martin Scorcese
    Sean Penn
    Barbara Streisand
    Danny Glover

The list goes on and on...

These guys have anti-America, anti-War blood spewing from their leftist veins. Why is it that these people say give the UN more time, yet they don't commit to Resolution 1441, any sort of time frame, or the fact that Saddam Insane has had 12 years already. Why is it that they spout peace and use and abuse the 1st amendment when it was sweat blood and war that brought about the 1st amendment and every significant period of peacetime in America?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!????......

#11     Mar 11, 2003
  2. wow...your thoughts are really disturbing to me.

god forbid any of those people actually think for themselves instead of listening to president einstein's rhetoric.

you guys are being played like saps.

#12     Mar 11, 2003
  3. they are abusing the First Amendment?

#13     Mar 11, 2003
  4. Actually, I believe Carter's administration was the first US administation to tilt toward and begin to arm Saddam, as part of the readjustment of US policy following the revolution in Iran. Previously to Carter, Iraq was seen mainly as a Soviet client. (It was around the same time, of course, that Chirac's close relationship with Saddam began.)

Though, as I've posted elsewhere on ET, I consider Carter's op-ed to be disgraceful - not to mention pathetically inane - I'm not willing to blame him for <i>all</i> of our problems in the Middle East.

#14     Mar 11, 2003
  5. Don't you just love extremists?? They're so amusing.

It's always interesting to see how the fanatic left and the fanatic right are two sides of the same coin - they both have 20/200 vision of reality

:)

#15     Mar 11, 2003