Jimmy Carter is seriously POed about being compared to The One

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Tresor

Tresor

Please do not rape American children.

#21     Feb 25, 2010
  2. And perhaps the soldiers that died in the helicopters in the desert.

#22     Feb 25, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

And the engineers who didn't design for the possibility of sand in the engines?

#23     Feb 25, 2010
    #24     Feb 25, 2010
  5. Tresor

Tresor

Or maybe the sheep decided to walk out on Bernie and prefered a new Arab boyfriend :D

Bernie, are you really that ugly?

#25     Feb 25, 2010
  6. He promises us that in the fight for His cause whether we slay or are slain we return to the garden of Paradise (Qur'an 9:111). In Paradise he will "wed us with Houris (celestial virgins) pure beautiful ones" (56:54), and unite us with large-eyed beautiful ones while we recline on our thrones set in lines (56:20). There we are promised to eat and drink pleasantly for what we did (56:19). He also promises "boys like hidden pearls" (56:24) and "youth never altering in age like scattered pearls" (for those who have paedophiliac inclinations) (76:19). As you see, Allah has promised all sorts or rewards, gluttony and unlimited sex to Muslim men who kill unbelievers in his name. We will be admitted to Paradise where we shall find "goodly things, beautiful ones, pure ones confined to the pavilions that man has not touched them before nor jinni" (56:67-71).

I decided to convert to Islam after my discussions with you (You convinced me of its beauty.) Sayyid Liblator Tresor so raping little boys has now become my calling as a religious Muslim.

#26     Feb 25, 2010
  7. Tresor

Tresor

I don't think Muslims would like a convert like you. Nobody likes a child rapist like you.

Bernie please, do not rape any more American children.

#27     Feb 25, 2010
  8. Allah promises "boys like hidden pearls" (Qur'an 56:24) and "youth never altering in age like scattered pearls" (for those who have paedophiliac inclinations) (76:19).

That's exactly why I chose Islam as my religion because the Qur'an gives me permission to rape little boys!

#28     Feb 25, 2010
  9. Tresor

Tresor

You better stay with your paedophillic Judaism

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iv9Ls1JdslQ&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iv9Ls1JdslQ&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#29     Feb 25, 2010
  10. No can do because there is no paedophilic Judaism except in Islamo-Nazi and neo-Nazi lands so that's why I converted to Islam.

#30     Feb 25, 2010