Jimmy Carter calls Obama "this black boy" MSM ignores

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Are you a contextual moron? Carter referred to Obama's history as a child growing up in the circumstances that he did to the man he has become. Hey, news flash, Barack Obama was a black boy during his childhood.

John, are you really that stupid? Or just that disingenuous?

See? That's what I mean by the misinformation (contextual or otherwise) intentionally perpetrated by those "patriotic" republicans.

Really, John, is that all you got?

2. Are you kidding me?

Had any republican said those words people would be going crazy.

I can imagine it now, Monday Night Football and Ron Jaworski says" Man, that black boy sure is fast"

After all, if the player was a black boy and was fast he would be correct in it's context right????

3. Are you daft? Carter's reference was about Obama during his childhood and his challenging circumstances in his early years in contrast to his current circumstances. Your hypothetical football reference would be about an adult, where even a passing reference to color would have been superfluous in that context and, therefore, at the very least, vaguely inappropriate.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and surmise that you are not disingenuous. Unfortunately for you, however, there is no cure for stupidity.

4. Sorry, I went to an inner city public school and was taught that the word "boy" can be used in the context of age or gender.

Man am I dumm.

5. Who am I to argue with that kind of insight?

6. One argument was settled a long time ago. You are a pussy.
    :D

7. If you don't know the meaning of words and can't take the time to look them up then don't argue.