Jim Rogers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Sep 21, 2012.

1. .
    September 21, 2012

SouthAmerica: Jim Rogers is one of the few people on Wall Street that is worth listening to his opinions.

Katy Byron interviews multi-billionaire Jim Rogers – September 20, 2012

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/83GwQzHtYXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Katy Byron interviews multi-billionaire Jim Rogers in New York City's Central Park for TV reporter reel

2. 1) That woman has "chunky" thighs. :eek:
    2) Is it time to short-sell more EWZ? :confused: :D :p :cool: :)

3. He now works for Putin...:)

4. r-in

r-in

Many years ago I was a Jim Rogers fan. I now realize like every guru, he isn't right that often. He made a fortune when he was right, and that is great, but he has had numerous misses since then, but is still looked to for his 2 cents. Not to say he doesn't know what he talking about, but I give him no more weight than anyone else including myself. I spent 2 years telling everyone I knew that we were going to fail miserably very soon. I was early by 2 years and other than shorting a couple stocks didn't take my own advice. I said a few banks and all the homebuilders would get killed, and the one I told friends regularly was Countrywide. I actually never shorted Countrywide, but I did short Lehman. I didn't make enough to retire from anything, as I just wasn't going to go all in with my money. Jim Rogers went all in with other peoples money and made a fortune. Now he can afford to go all in with his and be wrong for a long time before it matters to him. Again not that he doesn't know his stuff, but you can make alot of calls and survive, and then make one correct call and look like a genius.

5. Opulence

Opulence

The lady in the video is sexy.

6. r-in

r-in

Seriously? I am guessing you are kidding. Looks like a short, flat chested chub. Not that individually one is bad, but all together it just adds up to nothing sexy or exciting, but hey to each their own.

7. What he says the most is don't listen to him.... Don't listen to anyone he says and decide for yourself.

8. jim rogers...billionaire or millionaire..which one is it :confused:

9. Obviously millionaire.

Soros calls Rogers a bad invester here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BP9ilq6Teg

Look at Soros face minute 7 when he hears his name...

A lot of bad blood there...:D

10. Chausey

Chausey

Is that a guess or is there a story behind the bad blood?

#10     Sep 24, 2012