Jim Rogers throws his support behind Ron Paul!!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by chaosclarity, Aug 28, 2011.

1. member

30% of employment is from construction and related industries thanks to the real estate bubble and that wont come back without a newone In the 90’s the outsourcing trend started - my prior job was shipped to overseas also due to lack of government intervention to defend against Asian currency manipulation ~ job theft, but the economy held bc of the real estate sector and the start of the internet bubble…

#41     Aug 31, 2011
  2. Thats the thing - politicians don't create jobs. The main thing politicians can do to help those who do create jobs (businesses) is stop doing things to interfere with the normal operation of a free market economy, and maintain a stable, predictable environment with functioning courts that respect private property, a stable monetary system, and lack of corruption.

#42     Aug 31, 2011
  3. sounds like Singapore, Jim's adopted home

#43     Aug 31, 2011
  4. member

free market economy is a fallacy and it is not in the best interest of the united states. you would not want to earn the same wages like an asian when all advanced industrial and technological achievements credited to western economies...free market means giving it away and sharing it and lets earn the same salaries as an asian laborer this free market stuff is touted by multinational corporation so they can keep selling out the us industry due to lack of government regulation...

#44     Aug 31, 2011
  5. Why would I not want to earn the same wages as an Asian you fool.

Singapore $56,522
    Hong Kong $45,736
    United States $47,284

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

#45     Aug 31, 2011
  6. member

#46     Aug 31, 2011
  7. rew

rew

Please provide me with some evidence that Ron Paul is corrupt. Lobbyists don't even bother to contact him.

#47     Aug 31, 2011
  8. wow you are ignorant, he used gdp_ppp

ppp = purchasing power parity

go become an art teacher because you don't belong on a trading forum if you are this ignorant of economics

#48     Aug 31, 2011
  9. member

a crackhead makes more sense than you altogether
    just try to calm down..you are not getting the point i am making here....you are also biased against usa, your attitude sold you out you have an oriental attitude : low EQ... that is why you are getting upset so fast...

#49     Aug 31, 2011
  10. are all twelve of your comments in this thread? i'm as american as they come- my ancestor was actually the clergyman on the mayflower, believe it or not.

you on the other hand have not, at any point, added any useful information to this forum- congratulations, you are the first person to ever achieve this:

-blocked-

#50     Aug 31, 2011