jim rogers reported to be on ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ms Varima-Garch, Jun 15, 2009.

1. EPrado

EPrado

I am Stevie Cohen.

I have made my fortune fading Marketsurfer.

#41     Jun 16, 2009
  2. I am Victor Niederhoffer.

I talk a bearish game, but am really an uber-bull, and you see where that got me.

Understand now?

Tennis, anyone?

#42     Jun 16, 2009
  3. Arnie

Arnie

Ok, since we are all coming clean here, I am Nassim Taleb. This is my famous Black Swan

[​IMG]

#43     Jun 16, 2009
  4. Yep. Him too.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cm8Q-dhmMWU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cm8Q-dhmMWU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#44     Jun 16, 2009
  5. [​IMG]

#45     Jun 16, 2009
  6. sooo... hows this reference comming along? You wouldnt just make something like this up now would you?

#46     Jun 24, 2009
  7. Jim Rogers and Bill Gross are not active on ET. I spoke to both of them on the phone earlier and they both denied it.

Runningbear:D

#47     Jun 24, 2009
  8. jem

jem

There have been a few very well known traders on ET.

I conversed with a few.

At least one market wizard was posting here before he wrote his book about a year ago.

I think buzzy schwartz was here for a little while.

LBRs marketing guy (co trade caller) used to post here a bit.

Bret Steenbarger was here.

Van Tharps son was here and early on some of the traders he knew were here. I think some of them were very very profitable.

the author of living the dream, gary smith (by the way it was a great early book about trading the s&p) had a very interesting thread on edge here.

I think surfs friend VN dropped in for a short time. But I can't be sure of that.

Linda Rachke's marketing guy use to post here.

More than a few guys who used to post on Trading Markets posted here some --- were real traders. (I know 4 of them)

Tony Oz provided some entertaining posts.

ET was a great place to avoid trading during lunch hours back in the day.

#48     Jun 25, 2009
  9. What are the last three digits of Jims phone number? I will be able to tell if your lying or not.

#49     Jun 25, 2009
  10. Cutten

Cutten

Has anyone else noticed that this was possibly the greatest technical sell signal of all time? Amusing that something posted as a joke actually outperformed 99.99% of technical analysis ever made.

#50     Jun 25, 2009