jim rogers reported to be on ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ms Varima-Garch, Jun 15, 2009.

1. No comment except to say if you think surf's kidding you may be wrong.

;)

#21     Jun 15, 2009
  2. Just saw that welcome sign to new traders a few minutes ago and it was jim rogers - obviously it is not *the* jim rogers

Smells like someone is trying to create a fake identity and influence some traders

LoL

#22     Jun 15, 2009
  3. Obama spends time here also.

Here he is at one of Jack Hershey's group meetings. Spyder was there also.

[​IMG]

#23     Jun 15, 2009
  4. Stock_trad3r, this is a longer post than usual for you. It's usually just buy buy buy!

:p

#24     Jun 15, 2009
  5. mxjones

mxjones

I'm really George Clooney.

#25     Jun 15, 2009
  6. Guys bigger than Rogers are here. And Baron might not even know it.

They don't advertise it.

#26     Jun 15, 2009
  7. You think this board is bad, go check out yahoo message boards on individual stocks. Everyone there will tell you they bought that specific stock at near its 52 week low when its currently at its 52 week high and of course they always have at least 100,000 shares of it or more. And of course they pump stocks like crazy saying stuff like "Yeah PALM is 14 per share today, but is going to 50 by the end of the month" You would think it was a bunch of 16 year olds over there.

#27     Jun 15, 2009
  8. I've boosted some of the best confidence schemes directly from the annals of ET over the years. Now that I have more time, I've reestablished contact with Ronald McDonald after recognizing a post he made here under alias.

Bernardo Madoff

#28     Jun 15, 2009
  9. Cutten

Cutten

Cmon, it's not as if the rest of the population sit back praising the politicians for what a good job they're doing.

The only certainties in life are death, taxes, and whining about the government.

#29     Jun 15, 2009
  10. aradiel

aradiel

Yea, also, Stock_trad3r is actually Roubinis alterego, it is pretty obvious and most of you probably already realized that :D

#30     Jun 15, 2009