jim rogers reported to be on ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ms Varima-Garch, Jun 15, 2009.

1. i'm an elite trader, not a farmer. but farming is good, you are close to nature. that's what rogers means, because he sees things in perspective. it's not about money. serenity is key.

#11     Jun 15, 2009
  2. jim simons from rentec posts a blotter for his medallion fund here as well and they never roll out an algo without previously checking with ET community whether it is viable or not. in fact, ET is the single most important force affecting the markets since every time stock_trad3r post a bullish call, the market plummets.

#12     Jun 15, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm told Big Foot and his cousin Big Mouth also have alias' here.

Big foot keeps a rather low profile, but his cousin is a prolific poster.

#13     Jun 15, 2009
  4. That's awesome. Jim Rogers is the man!

#14     Jun 15, 2009
  5. Must have nothing better to do than post on ET... seems to have LOTS of alias names. LOL! :D

#15     Jun 15, 2009
  6. Daal

Daal

Its hard to figure out who is him, the vast majority of ET spends their day bitching and moaning about government policy like him

#16     Jun 15, 2009
  7. The Revolution has to start SOMEWHERE.

#17     Jun 15, 2009
  8. I have learned over the years from reading stock trading message boards that everyone seems to make a lot of money. Many of the posters are usually celebrities who hide their indentities through various aliases and handles. Everyone lives in a paid off house with an exotic car and a line of great looking young women at their disposal.

People are usually not on these boards to learn or gleem knowledge, but to simply grace us with their presence as that somehow enlightens the world.

As hard it is to believe, no one ever loses money on these boards. At the end of each trading day, they are in cash with no possible risk. They are always in at the start of a great trade and out by the time it fades.

In fact, this is why markets dump so hard. Its because everyone cashed out before the crash began and there is simply no support.

Is Jim Rogers on ET? I dont doubt it. He probably dines with the likes of Rowshan and Ivanovich at Tavern on the Green.

Before I receive a bevy of different replies, please think out your answer. This is the reality on Elitetrader and many other message board forums. Everyone is such a great trader that their lives are completely set.

#18     Jun 15, 2009
  9. aradiel

aradiel

Ok I admit, I was thinking that maybe you were serious, until this post that is... :D

#19     Jun 15, 2009
  10. That was good. :p :D :)

#20     Jun 15, 2009