Jim Rogers, not so bright?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Daal, Dec 12, 2006.

1. zdreg

zdreg

if i remember correctly the number was closer to .5M but that doesn't change it was a brilliant move.

his house is still on the market, maybe one of the goldman bonus babies will take it off his hands.

#21     Dec 18, 2006
  2. man

man

great post.

#22     Dec 18, 2006
  3. This guy lives in a 50MM house, traveled the world, has a wife that is 25 years younger than him that has born him a beautiful little daughter.

Typical guy to get insulted by ET posters.

#23     Dec 18, 2006
  4. zdreg

zdreg

envy which is one of the seven sins shows no limit on ET and unlike the market is guaranteed to grow to the sky.

his wife is much more than 25 years younger than him,

his house is on the market for 15 million but if you want to bid 45 million i am sure he will hit your bid.:D

#24     Dec 18, 2006
  5. Daal

Daal

I'm not insulting anybody. I merely showing some of his predictions were terrible, stick to the issue. How much younger his wife is have little relevance on how he can help you or I make money

#25     Dec 18, 2006
  6. Jim putting $100+ target on oil.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aJiAKOfMHPgA&refer=home

There's a video interview on Bloomberg.com front page. He says he doesn't know the bottom price of oil but that in the coming months it will continue it's bull market.

I didn't intend to get involved in the "is he bright or not" debate, but if I had to vote I'd say bright.

#26     Jan 17, 2007
  7. empee

empee

hows his commodity fund doing

#27     Jan 18, 2007
  8. ask refco :D

#28     Jan 19, 2007
  9. Mvic

Mvic

As often happens with brilliant people, they are not understood by lesser minds who, ironically, in their confusion and frustration seek solace in branding the genius a fool.

#29     Jan 19, 2007
  10. JB3

JB3

this had me chuckling.

#30     Jan 19, 2007