Jim Rogers Looks Brilliant Right About Now: March 14, 2007. BRILLIANT!!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Amazing, maybe I should go on camera holding my gold & silver coins & bars too. Will that make me a super guru which can say or do no wrong?

#21     Feb 11, 2009
  2. All kiding aside...

Anaconda, read the following article maybe this will change your mind a little bit about Mr Rogers..

http://www.beeland.com/abolish_the_ifm_and_the_world_ba.htm

He is not a bad guy and he has helped many newbies a lot by opening the box in which they think...

:)

He is a clown on TV but thats the format...

Cheers.

#22     Feb 11, 2009
  3. You're assuming too much about what I think of Rogers. I think he gives a lot of good information to the masses via CNBC and such, but he is no angel or super guru who knows all. When he lies about putting on a position, such as he did with treasuries, it makes me wonder what his real story is.

The fact that he was and is such a big supporter of what China is doing made me dislike him a bit. China is a toxic shithole where the workers are practically slaves. If he supports that, he is supportive of the globalist movement, which is not pretty by any means.

Finally, there is NOTHING that Rogers has ever said that is at all news to me. Everything has been said by others prior to him and much better. I'm glad that he is speaking common sense, but he is providing no solutions only pointing to that polluted hell hole across the world, while doing nothing with his money to help fix the problem. He just talks. And talks.

#23     Feb 11, 2009
  4. He's a fraud.
    But it's about par for the course for someone like yourself to actually believe in all of his self-promotion and hype.

#24     Feb 11, 2009
  5. True.

#25     Feb 11, 2009
  6. zdreg

zdreg

i am not sure based upon the article what you think of rogers. the imf has ruined many countries with the strictures it has placed on developing countries.

as for rogers on tv i have never seen him act like a clown

#26     Feb 11, 2009
  7. zdreg

zdreg

he has said many times that he does not trade but takes long term positions some of which may last for more than decade. he also in general does not use leverage.after a certain point it becomes incomprehensible why traders constantly are harping on what is not currently not working.
    it is the obvious result of envy and/ or the ability to hear.

#27     Feb 11, 2009
  8. america is finished. suck it up whitey

#28     Feb 11, 2009
  9. This is a point that has crossed my mind before regarding the likes of Mr Rogers and I very much agree.

There are rich people in this world who like you say see clear but they rarely take it to the next level in contrast to "the bad guys" Rupert murdoch fucks who have no problem putting their money to work in order to achieve a more firm grip on how they want this planet to evolve...

Beats me why there isnt a contra movement...

Maybe the very rich their manoeuvre space is being dictated by the ultra rich or am I putting on my tinfoil hat here...

I dont know..

Maybe Rogers is just as much a crook as the next guy but then why is he screaming abolish the FED every time he is on TV...

All spin perhaps...?

Lot's of questions.

Anyway... I like mr Rogers but agree on TV his act is very much worn out.

#29     Feb 11, 2009
  10. Baudot

Baudot

We all do that... like me... at this very moment... recalling vividly that many people including myself thought the real estate market was getting too heated and that the markets were getting really high.

Although it was not "common" knowledge, certainly many thoughtful people were wondering outloud and in the news when it would all crash down.

What baffles me is not that Jim Rogers got it right but why so many other people in his position of knowledge and intellegence didn't (specifically Alan Greenspan).

Eric

#30     Feb 11, 2009