Jim Rogers Looks Brilliant Right About Now: March 14, 2007. BRILLIANT!!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Feb 11, 2009.

1. he's a genius who has foreseen the demise of the USA, unlike many on ET, hes not a racist and is a true capitalist who will go wherever opportunities take him.

but many on ET do not realize there is only one race, the human race. sad redneck fucks....

#11     Feb 11, 2009
  2. I did the same. His web site is quite a charmer. Talking about his motorcycle
    journey across the Globe!!! What balls. I would not do it, I am currently afraid leaving the USA as we are walking targets outside of Canada....
    Anyways he answered me too and he is quite personable fellow. He is gruff with the idiot TV people on CNBC and other assorted wall street slime....

#12     Feb 11, 2009
  3. Daal

Daal

He made a hell of a call to short homebuilders

#13     Feb 11, 2009
  4. eagle

eagle

Thank you ByLoSellHi for the source.

Despite many proven facts about his exceptional talent, what the hell until now White House still seem to not listen to him.

#14     Feb 11, 2009
  5. DonKee

DonKee

It's pretty obvious that Jimmy has done very well over the past few years.

Evidence:

He no longer wears his bow-tie.

When people wear a bow-tie, they want to give others the impression that they are highly intelligent and wealthy.

When they drop the bow-tie, they have become wealthy and don't give a f##k what other people think of them.

#15     Feb 11, 2009
  6. So do dozens of bloggers and ET posters, as hundreds of people from all walks of life predicted the same thing around the same time & earlier. It was obvious to many back in 2004 even as to what is happening & why.

Jim Rogers says a lot of correct things, but he also lies & retracts back on his statements. Just like his shorting of Treasuries.

He does not trade and his real positions are never disclosed.

#16     Feb 11, 2009
  7. ronblack

ronblack

Do you have proof that he doesn't trade? As far as disclosing his trades, why should he?

Ron

#17     Feb 11, 2009
  8. =======================
    Wonder how mr Rogers defines a buble area in real estate??
    Sand states???:cool:

FL appraiser noted some land went down 80%. TN hasnt gone down much at all, but it never had the up spike like the sand states.

#18     Feb 11, 2009
  9. He does not trade, he only talks as if he trades. But there is no confirmation that he does.

He also claims to have taken positions only to deny it earlier, when it makes him look wrong. That alone speaks volumes.

#19     Feb 11, 2009
  10. I have seen him on camera holding golden coins.

He is up 3% on that position today.

#20     Feb 11, 2009