Jim Rogers - Forecast

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SouthAmerica, Sep 12, 2012.

1. .
    September 12, 2012

SouthAmerica: Here is one of the few world investment gurus who is worth listening to his opinions.

Jim Rogers - CNBC India - 12 Sept 2012

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2wcAXBDIvcw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. .
    September 12, 2012

SouthAmerica: Interesting discussion about China.

CrossTalk: China Power Engine Without Fuel? - September 12, 2012

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oNIzx_LPgQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Will over-investing lead to a bust? Could China shatter markets across the world? And if there is a hard landing, what will the consequences be? CrossTalking with Peter Lavelle and guests Jim Rogers, William Powell and David Pilling.

3. do you enjoy living in south america? what countries are best to visit? everybody thinks the economy is screwed nothing new i prefer my 2 questions more.

4. Fascination Brazil

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yVfJmgCiDms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brazil (Portugese: Brasil) is a country of both the superlative and also amazing contrast, with dynamic metropolises, cultural centres and untouched nature. We begin our journey in Rio De Janeiro, the secret capital of Brazil, a veritable firework display of unashamed joie de vivre, football, samba and religion. The Rua Do Ouvidor, with its elegant old buildings and splendid shops, is a reminder of the city's historical and commercial importance. In former times the coastal towns were protected by fortresses and canons. Paraty was one of those romantic locations, south of Rio on the Costa Verde, a gem dating back to Brazil's colonial times. Around five hundred kilometres north of Rio and deep within the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais, is a most remarkable place.

Ouro Preto was discovered at the end of the seventeenth century by Portuguese gold prospectors who discovered 'black gold' that changed colour due to its iron content. São Paulo is one of the mega cities of the twenty first century and with a population of twenty million it is the economic heart of Brazil. The railway helped to transport cotton and later coffee, and its large station, with British-designed clock tower, became an important symbol. Brazil is synonymous with sunshine, samba and exotic nature, a dream destination full of both adventure and constant fun.

5. Bob111

Bob111

[​IMG]

enjoy the view :p

6. Reply to Bob111

Nice picture Bob, that is where you stay when you go to visit Sao Paulo?

Which condo belongs to your friends?

That's where your circle of friends hang out in Sao Paulo?

I guess you are finally, moving up on your life.

I am sorry that you could not afford better accommodations in Sao Paulo, maybe next time you can up grade a little more where you stay in Brazil.

I hope you had a good time anyway.

Congratulations for at least trying to go to visit Brazil, even tough you had to stay in a ghetto, but one of these days you might be able to afford to stay on a better place.

7. Soros seems to think the exact opposite. And he doesn't wear a bowtie.

8. SatMir

SatMir

The most criminal part of the world!

9. Reply to SatMir

Really?

Because you don`t know how they exactly look like, then they aren`t strictly formalized in your mind.

Wherever that means.....

Hah, hah, hah....

10. SatMir

SatMir

Hah hah...you idiot!I`ve been there,many of my friends used to live there.Momo

#10     Sep 13, 2012