Jim Rogers: Citigroup is a buy at $5

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by turkeyneck, Dec 27, 2007.

1. boost123

boost123

Hello Fully,

It seems that you also have been brain washed by your long 2 yrs stay on this forum mixing with these so called derivatives experts.:D :(

If the experts BIAS is bearish they DONT BUY 20K worth of CALLS!!

If they are bearish they would buy PUTS with their short 2M shares.:D

The strategy you mentioned is foolish if you just stop and think about for a little while!

If the stock moves down he gains from being short on stock BUT, a BIG chunk of that gain would be lost or waisted on his 20,000 contracts on long/bought CALLS!!

If the stock goes UP he would make a gain from the long bought CALLS BUT, a BIG chunk of that gain would be lost on his SHORT 2M shares!!

Whats so GOOD about this trade? Why did you say its a pretty good bearish position?? Theres NOTHING good or pretty about it!!

Why dont you gentlemen think with your GOD given brain before you post on here!?
    Is it the NORM here at Elite that most guys make ass's of themselves:confused: :D

Rgrds

Sir Muppet:D

#41     Dec 27, 2007
  2. Fully A is a known poster of good insight you are a new poster playing the role of muppet nuff said really.

#42     Dec 27, 2007
  3. I dont know about that he just sold his house in NYC for 12.5 mill after buying it in 1977 for 125k. Yeah the bloke is obviously stupid???

#43     Dec 27, 2007
  4. boost123

boost123

Because i'm new here it makes me a muppet is that your logic Mr Bogie?

What if Mr Buffett or Sorros joined here tomorrow would that make them muppets too??:D :D

Where are the real gentlemen or pros at elite?? have they all gone elsewhere??

Bogie, do you trade the markets or are you here to insults new members and want to show off your muscles??

Where can i see your trades for 2007?? Do you posts your trades on here??

No insulting reply please Mr Bogie as I'm sure they have guidelines and rules here. Or do they have different rules for newbies??

Rgrds
    Sir Muppet

#44     Dec 27, 2007
  5. jd7419

jd7419

#45     Dec 27, 2007
  6. boost123

boost123

jd7419.

It seems you too have waisted 2 yrs mixing with Mr Bogie and company.

Where can i see your trades and Bogies trades for 2007? I want to see if your have put some meat on your posts/trades or are you guys just paper traders for many yrs trying to impress the members at elite!?

Have you called me a muppet yet like the others have??

Happy new year Sir!

Regards
    Sir Muppet

#46     Dec 27, 2007
  7. boost123

boost123

If you sell trading books and do seminars every year you can make good money.
    Jim also made his money with Georges fund and got paid good bonuses.

Do you think Jim is buying CALLS or PUTS on Citi??:D :(
    Or writing options on Citi?:D :(

#47     Dec 27, 2007
  8. The guy states he is SHORT Citi so I really dont think he is long calls around the current share price but then what would I know you muppet

#48     Dec 27, 2007
  9. boost123

boost123

Bogan.

Where can your trades for 2007 be found??

Please show us what you did in 2007 and how good you are at trading the mrkts.

Please dont be shy now.

Rgds
    Mr Muppet:D

#49     Dec 27, 2007
  10. Send me a PM and we can talk

#50     Dec 27, 2007