Jim Rogers articles.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, Nov 23, 2008.

1. http://www.beeland.com/

Don't judge the guy on his TV appearances or his pump commodities books but read his articles and learn.

Old but great stuff for those with a broader view.

2. vv111y

vv111y

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
    The website at www.beeland.com contains elements from the site 201.235.235.174, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
    For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for 201.235.235.174.
    Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

3. zdreg

zdreg

how did u find the numbers 201...

4. They are clowns.

The (privately owned) central banks are the cause of this morass.

Let me ask you a question: What is set in an open market & what is not?

Price set in open market: crude oil, gasoline, nat gas, corn, wheat, TBonds, TBills, sugar, coffee, FX, etc.

Price NOT SET in open market: Interest rates.

If interest rates were set in an open market they wouldn't go from 1% to 6% and back again...there would likely be more of an equilibrium keeping them between 2.5 and 4.5%, in my opinion.

THROW THE BUMS OUT! Not that it's likely to happen...

Rogers claims he's exiting hte US dollar in the months ahead (around early '09).

THat might coincide well with the end of the UNWINDING of short dollar pos.

5. fhl

fhl

mcafee site advisor gives beeland an ok

so which one is right?

6. vv111y

vv111y

It was a security warning that popped up - I'm using Chromium and it's a service from google.
    Just passing it along for the security conscious.
    Might be a false positive, I went to their report page and it said this site is now clear. huh.