JIM Cramer is posting on ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by naked, Jan 26, 2008.

1. As a pilot and flight instructor myself, I completely agree. When flying or trading risk management is the most important factor. If you ignore the risks in flying you could easily end up dead. If you ignore the risks in trading you could easily blow up your account. And it just takes one slip up. You can never eliminate risk, but you can always manage it.

#91     Jan 27, 2008
  2. Huh? :confused:

#92     Jan 27, 2008
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Of course there is another angle to WHY Surf says "TA is descriptive, not predictive and patterns don't work, etc" he probably thinks that some listening in to his philosophical "explanations" how exactly it doesn't work will turn heads to his journal, getting some interest from silly money sort of speak.

Surf how is my last histogram based trade looking? I believe histo method (so basic) nailed 1600+ Dow points LOL indeed. Ah, I know it was luck :)

#93     Jan 27, 2008
  4. Cramer should have a show once a week and stop clowning around. he lost any credibility he once thought he had. its impossible to give your take on the markets on a daily basis because it changes so friggin much. the bottom is in,oh,no its not. wait,its a bottom,wait,no its not. buy the financials,no,they are going lower. the market is going higher,wait,no its not,its the fed's fault...get the picture. thats his show.

#94     Jan 27, 2008