Jim Cramer is an Insufferable Jackass.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Free Thinker, Mar 3, 2011.

1. these guys should just give up. jim cramer is superman. nothing touches him:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim Cramer is an Insufferable Jackass

Posted by Paul Vigna on March 02, 2011
    Stocks
    I studiously avoid watching Jim Cramer. It’s not that he’s a stupid man, he’s a very smart man. It’s not that he isn’t a successful man, he a very successful. It’s not that he makes bad calls. Well, it’s not solely that he makes bad calls.

It’s that he’s an insufferable jackass.

So last night he’s on his show, trying to convince his viewers not to panic and to stay with stocks, and he rips Kelly Evans over her Ahead of the Tape column yesterday about auto-parts stores. Now, whether or not Kelly’s right or wrong can’t be decided in one day. Whether or not anybody who writes a column or hosts a show for a living can ever be 100% right isn’t the point either.

It’s not the shot at Kelly that got me. It was the shot at his viewers’ intelligence.

So, here’s Cramer, a guy who as you’ll see momentarily has been massively wrong in the past. Not just wrong, but spectacularly, historically wrong, and he’s on cable TV last night telling people to keep buying stocks:

http://newswires-americas.com/markettalk/?p=15317

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

And the next day the market is up 1.4%....

You decided to bitch about him when he is actually right??? Timing is everything my friend....

3. Cramer and his like are essentially a part of the "media mafia". In other words, they are untouchable..they have friends in the highest places and their message is approved by those who run this rat trap.

If he weren't a functional mouthpiece of the oligarchy, the guy would have been brought down decades ago..hell, there are plenty of skeletons in the guy's closet.

4. shfly

shfly

5. Cramer yearns for Hollywood's bright lights.

6. emg

emg