Jim Cramer Goes Nuts on CNBC

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrDODGE, Aug 3, 2007.

1. zdreg

zdreg

this page is not currently working.
    I would appreciate an address which has a transcript of the bear stearns with caynes etc.

#51     Aug 5, 2007
  2. CNBC was unwatchable as of YEARS ago

That you only now figured it out, is a bad sign

They are run by non-straight marketing fairies.

#52     Aug 5, 2007
  3. watitdo

watitdo

4. rdw28

rdw28

I'll admit,

His rant was rather entertaining. Too bad it was 1.) unconvincing and 2.) didn't help support any legitimate reason to cut rates.

Rates are rock bottom. Furthermore, Cramer has to know the fed is not responsible for the markets. For Goodness sakes, we're up 4.5% on the year, and 13.5% since last August!

He briefly commented on the FI side of it, but then he tries to throw in jobs on Wall Street? Who in the hell, besides us, really care about jobs on Wall Street? We aren't creating products, producing ideas- we only create liquidity. The fact the Jim even mentions this shoddy argument only hints toward him having a short position.

And oh yea, CNBC might be fairly ridiculous, but Kudlow is still my boy...

Let's keep America Greeeat!

#54     Aug 5, 2007
  5. kwtrade

kwtrade

If this administration was willing to let people die in post hurricane Katrina, then why would they help out a few Wall Street people losing their jobs?

#55     Aug 5, 2007
  6. mtwokay

mtwokay

Who let the kooks out today?

In just a few short minutes one new thread blames Bush for all the sub-prime problems and now in this thread it was Bush's fault for letting people die in hurricane Katrina.

Tell me kwtrade, how many people did School Bus Ray Neagan evacuate BEFORE the damns broke?

#56     Aug 5, 2007

7. Good point. When Cramer is ranting and raving, and his veins on his forehead are about to burst out, that is a good indicator to trade off of.

#57     Aug 5, 2007
  8. rdw28

rdw28

Whoa,

You might be a little misinformed about the Federal Reserve. They are meant to protect against inflation and to control the money supply. They might be slightly interested in job creation and the markets, but that is far from its true purpose. And they are certainly far separated from the doings of the Executive Branch. If anything, the senate/congress committees use the fed as a scape goat for problems they create.

Lol everything bad in this world is not GW's fault.

#58     Aug 5, 2007
  9. zdreg

zdreg

fed has two contradictory mandates controling inflation and job creation. while congress makes use of them as a scapegoat the fed still bends to satisfy congress. if the fed was truly independent the price level today would not be 10X the 1930s.

#59     Aug 5, 2007
  10. I while back there was a poker show that each of the players wore heart rate monitors and it would show their heart rates during big hands. I would LOVE to see this during Cramer's show. This would be must see teevee at its best.

#60     Aug 5, 2007