Jim Cramer Goes Nuts on CNBC

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrDODGE, Aug 3, 2007.

1. I bet good money that the folks makin decisions at CNBC are not straight.

#21     Aug 3, 2007
  2. Dean W

Dean W

Is there a recording of this conference call?

#22     Aug 3, 2007
  3. Cramer is not well and has not been for a while. He should retire and take up zen Buddhism. I see a stroke or/and heart attack in his future real soon.

#23     Aug 3, 2007
  4. That was an awesome video. That moderator chick must have felt like "Oh my God, please somebody get me outta here". So embarrassing to see this monkey go nuts.

#24     Aug 4, 2007
  5. AH ! touché Cramer touché !! CLASSIC

:D

#25     Aug 4, 2007
  6. it's good to see some primates amoung our race, or else we'd die from the lack of quality laughs.

#26     Aug 4, 2007
  7. Banks in Europe are raising rates. We finally got our rates somewhat in line with the rest of the world. They're not going to start cutting rates and have the world screaming at us again...

But in my opinion, noone is giving Cramer credit for recognizing that the ALT-A crisis will probably be MUCH more severe than the subprime "meltdown". He is just scared. If there is an ALT-A debacle, the market will take a beating and people will lose interest in it and shows like his.

What he doesn't realize is that cutting rates a 1/4 point here or there isn't going to help all those ALT-A people that much.

The ALT-A debaucle was going to happen because it was just plain foolish. I say let's just get the whole thing over with no matter how painful...

http://www.fool.com/investing/dividends-income/2007/07/26/the-worst-is-yet-to-come.aspx

#27     Aug 4, 2007
  8. trendo

trendo

I don't watch him, except for a few minutes at a time while clicking through the channels. He's just too annoying for more than ten minutes at a stretch. On Friday's show, Cramer said that he might have trouble getting a mortgage in today's lending environment. Yeah, right. Cry me a river, dude. The guy is worth tens of millions of dollars.

#28     Aug 4, 2007
  9. Adobian

Adobian

This idiot is a contrarian indicator. It looks like he is short, and trying to act as long. That's how he makes money.

And how bad is it out there? I thought market hits record high of 14000 last week.

#29     Aug 4, 2007
  10. timbo

timbo

Jim is my hero. Ya'll need to shut the phuck up.

#30     Aug 4, 2007