Jim Cramer Goes Nuts on CNBC

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrDODGE, Aug 3, 2007.

1. You need to make a distinction between LIQUIDITY and the REPRICING OF RISK.
    They are not the same.

In the meantime, the Fed's Discount Window is always open to the banking system . . . Cramer knows this. He's just being an emotional putz as usual.

If the "Street" wishes to price these instruments "privately", then that's their own fault.

Again, contrary to what Cramer was implying, the Discount Window is OPEN.

I'm sure the FED will remind everyone of this basic fundamental fact come Tuesday.

Cramer looked like a Bozo.
    Ranting and raving . . . it's no wonder he didn't have a heart-attack. The only thing that I agreed with him on was what the idiot was saying on the BSC conference call. What a moron. To pull that stuff late on a Summer Friday in an extremely skittish market and downtrend is so amateurish that it almost makes you wonder if the guy was short.

Amazing.

#11     Aug 3, 2007
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I just wish he would either take off the neck tie or stop rolling up his sleeves.

#12     Aug 3, 2007
  3. jasonjm

jasonjm

i was completely amazed

you can be sure his banking buddies in that little elite circle are going to tear him a new one

in addition id wager money within 12 months he is out of a job

#13     Aug 3, 2007
  4. ]:D

#14     Aug 3, 2007
  5. Wrong, wrong, wrong -

Educated? - yes, smart? - maybe, priveledged? (insider) - definitely...and has made him what he is today.

A raving lunatic without a clue!

He started TSC (with all his backing) back when I started my website services (without any backing). Almost (oddly) produing identical renderings.

Has he ever known how to provide value to anyone? I decided - NO, a long time ago and haven't followed him at all throughout the years.

SAME OLD STORY. You have a fund or net worth and invest to (one day, perhaps) be somebody...and you fail because you have no sound basis to navigate your "timing"

It is obvious to ALL (or at least me) that he is a loser, when it comes to the basics - locking in profits when markets inevitably go south.

Just WONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Paysense.

#15     Aug 3, 2007

6. your website is worth the same as TSC? is this what you are saying??

surf:confused:
    http://www.kingdomcapital.com/philosophy.htm

#16     Aug 3, 2007
  7. boo hoo hoo

fed WONT be cutting rates anytime soon

nope no way

#17     Aug 3, 2007
  8. 2surfrider:

No, what I am saying is that I won't ever need all the money making schemes he has concocted throughout his career, since what I am training members avoids all this hoopla.

CNBC, reading books on so-called gurus and spending all day on a computer doesn't do it for me. In fact all the 'noise' is simply a distraction from staying true to your investment goals/strategy.

And no I won't ever have to implode as such on national TV. :p

Ps

#18     Aug 3, 2007
  9. Sponger

Sponger

Why are is everyone debating Cramer's behavior.........

CNBC is the "Jerry Springer Show" for Wall Street, and Cramer is the lead talent and entertainment - how can you not love the guy?!?!?!

If you want serious, we lost 1/3 of the sober Wall Street shows when Louis Rukeyser (sp?) passed away. The remaining 2/3 are Bloomberg TV and the Nightly Business Report.

Personally, I'm waiting for the day that Cramer pimp-hands his co-host, tears his mic off in total disgust, and storms out of the studio a raving lunatic - THAT would be something to write home about. Until then, its just another day in CramerLand :p :p :p

#19     Aug 3, 2007
  10. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20     Aug 3, 2007