Jim Cramer discusses the Fed on Mad Money.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheDudeofLife, Dec 14, 2007.

1. lament?

I lament that I am responding to this ... If you want to argue with me, why don't you support your point 'this is another dumbass statement'? You need to give me something to work with.

#11     Dec 14, 2007
  2. dinoman

dinoman

First start by looking up the definition of "lament"

Then try to provide facts with your statement then we will go from there.

It wasn't my point to argue just so you know.

How about I start you off with a clue. Who do you think faciliated "Wall Street" with this scenario?

#12     Dec 14, 2007
  3. ok. this is all in good fun for me. but you used the word lament in front of the word response as an adjective. Its not an adjective.

Lament is a noun or a verb ... So you basically didn't make sense to me.. I thought you meant to type 'lame' ...

And I don't need to look up lament... although i did search for an adjective and couldn't find it.

#13     Dec 14, 2007
  4. I don't think you have an understanding of what inflation is. Or deflation for that matter. Or exactly how central banks work and exactly why Ron Paul wants to abolish it.

Supply/demand & inflation/deflation are not the same thing.

#14     Dec 14, 2007
  5. dinoman

dinoman

If that is your answer then so be it. Last time I checked we were'nt running an English class here.

I will give you the fact that my english is not the best. You win 100% there. If your trying to discredit me based on that then you are right.

If you actually want to prove your statement with facts then I will leave that up to you.

#15     Dec 14, 2007
  6. dinoman

dinoman

Someone understands where I am heading. Nice!

#16     Dec 14, 2007
  7. That was a dumb's post or did u say dumb posts?

How about "you dumbfuck? do you u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d ?

#17     Dec 14, 2007
  8. dinoman

dinoman

LOL. I was trying to be nice.

#18     Dec 14, 2007
  9. Ok then I'm sorry dinoman.

#19     Dec 14, 2007
  10. dinoman

dinoman

It's ok. :)

#20     Dec 14, 2007