Jim Carrey's career in the toilet thanks to political rants?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Jun 11, 2013.

1. A 50 year old guy making weird faces is not quite as funny as a freshfaced 20 year old doing it, unless maybe he's Benny Hill. That was pretty much the extent of Carrey's talent.

However funny he might have been at one time, I'm not supporting any entertainer who attacks me or my core values. Certainly the left follows the same rule. That's why so many big companies are so PC. They just don't want the aggravation. Unfortunately, it forces those who support traditional values to play the same ridiculous game of boycotts and protests.

#21     Jun 12, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I used to watch Jim Carrey's movies, and liked them. After learning who he really is recently, I wouldn't pay to see his movies, nor will I watch him on tv. If he comes on, I'll turn the channel. Funny how liberals are their own worst enemies...

#22     Jun 12, 2013
  3. Ditto! Also Morgan Freeman, Tom Hanks, Sean Penn, many others...

:mad: :mad:

#23     Jun 12, 2013
  4. Ditto! Also Morgan Freeman, Tom Hanks, Sean Penn, many others...

ODUMBO AND ALL WHO SUPPORT HIM... are enemies of EVERYTHING America has stood for and for that which allowed us to become a great (and unfortunately, "formerly great") country.

:mad: :mad:

#24     Jun 12, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

So how's Ted Nugent's career lately?

#25     Jun 12, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

How's yours, dumbass?

#26     Jun 12, 2013
  7. jem

jem

nugent had like one song. becoming the voice of gun owners has only helped his celebrity. whether he makes money off it, I don't know.

Not to say I care about Ted Nugent. He is just another has been celebrity to me.

#27     Jun 12, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I would not turn off a Ted Nugent song (that I like) merely because I disagree with his politics.

#28     Jun 12, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Why don't you go watch a Charlton Heston movie, idiot, and quit bothering us with your moronic nonsense.

#29     Jun 12, 2013
  10. Never been a Nugent fan either but like you I don't pick my movies or artist I listen to based on their politics, that's just stupid. And if your conservative is severely restricts the movies and music you can listen too. As an example I own a Toby Kieth and a Dixie chicks CD. Blast from the past.

#30     Jun 12, 2013