Jim Carrey's career in the toilet thanks to political rants?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't need to hear it from you numb nuts. I AM going to remind you of it though occasionally. LOL

#11     Jun 11, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

After posting here for years don't you mean you are just gullibly stupid. Old dogs like you are just stuck in your ways and regularly trip over your own tongue. :D

#12     Jun 11, 2013
  3. I use this routine on everyone and anyone I meet.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EffPnse4WQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#13     Jun 11, 2013
  4. Wow. One of the least funny things I have seen in awhile.

He suuuuuuuucks.

#14     Jun 11, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Jim Carrey is annoying. He's made a living acting like the biggest asshole you could ever meet in life. Why do people find that funny?

#15     Jun 11, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

You're just crying about his jab at gun nuts. Carrey has been very funny at times.

#16     Jun 11, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Carrey tell you that himself did he?

#17     Jun 11, 2013
  8. He's from Canada, enough said. Granted, Max E Pad and a few others who escaped the leftist lunacy that is prevalent up North seem to be the exception, rather than the rule.

There are quite a few nutjobs ala Gabfly et al. that love all things liberal.

#18     Jun 11, 2013
  9. I'm guessing that Rectum caught the leftist virus when he crossed the border to the north. Heavy drinking probably played no small part as well.

#19     Jun 11, 2013
  10. TGregg

TGregg

That's a shame. He was great in The Mask. Sounds like he followed the Robin Williams trail. Mr. Williams was outstanding, then he just died. Good comedy is hard (well, for most people but not for me :D) and perhaps when one gets really good at it, it is impossible to improve or even maintain their current skill level.

Maybe comedians get too liberal and then die. I dunno. But Carrey was funny and now he struggles. :p

#20     Jun 11, 2013