Jim Carrey's career in the toilet thanks to political rants?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Jun 11, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Good. He's nearly as crazy as futurecunt but with a bigger audience.

2. jem

jem

comments stated he has been funny or relevant in years.

I agree.

He tried to become a serious actor... and he was ok... but he never got his comedy chops back into a movie that I saw.

Or perhaps... jerry lewis schtick does not work anymore.

3. Carrey has been as successful as anyone in Hollywood. You do know they don't stay at the top of the game forever regardless of their politics. Never been a Carrey fan by the way, the slapstick doesn't do it for me. I guess I need to watch Faux tv or entertainment tonight, I haven't kept up with what he's been saying. But hey I know a lot of you people enjoy that enquirer type gossip (news??).

4. So you're giving your opinion without having any clue about the facts and his recent history.

Typical liberal.

5. I believe you when you say he's talking crazy a lot of actors/artists are a little off center. My point was he was at the top of his game a long damn time and they all have to make way eventually. But thanks for the insult anyway. Are you going to reverse your opinion if he comes out with a hit movie in the next few years? will that change the crazy? get my point?

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

...."big" arrow...

7. Good to see lucrum being my little puppy dog following me around again, good boy yes you are. Hey stop humping my leg :eek:

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Following you around"? Really?

And whats wrong with me humping your leg, gay boy?
    I thought you had a man crush on me?

9. You can bet your life savings you'll never hear that again from me. That's one of my flaws, I give people the benefit of the doubt and expect some good out of most people, given your history I even though I saw some good in you, but I was wrong.
    go fuckyourself LOL

#10     Jun 11, 2013