Jigsaw Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by syswizard, May 26, 2018.

1. For scalping emini futures, this appears to be the best platform. However, I've never been a big fan of DOM trading.
    Can anyone chime in on their experience with this platform ?
    Is there integration with Interactive Brokers for the placement of the orders ?

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Why is this the best?

3. That's their claim anyway. Who are the competitors ?

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

CQG seems to be the world wide 1st choice. I would say the “best” is the one that fits your needs.

You likes this.
  5. Thanks for that Robert.
    I would like other Jigsaw traders to chime in here.

6. Guys, I don't want to sidetrack the thread, but what exactly is Jigsaw and its competitors? Like, I'm used there being brokers, and you go through them to buy stocks, etc. Say IB, Ameritrade, etc. Is Jigsaw a competitor with them, or some software you use through them to make your trades, presumably improving the trade experience, execution time, etc.? Look hoping for a real general answer so I can look into it further.

Thanks!

7. Walk into any of the leading prop shops and hedge funds that are scalping the E-mini and there's a good chance you'll see software from Trading Technologies. X_TRADER has dominated the space for 20+ years and the TT platform is gaining ground rapidly as the leading firms have been actively transitioning over to it.

https://www.tradingtechnologies.com/trading/tt-platform/

8. d08

d08

So is this going to become a sponsor vs. sponsor kind of thing?

Fx-Game likes this.
  9. TT invented the DOM and has a famous patent on it. There is something about centering with TT that is unique. I have traded years with TT and it is just an industry standard for futures. CQG as Robert said is very big with spread traders and they had charts in the past that TT was lacking.

10. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

BTW, I did not say CQG was the best, only the most used. I have no data to support "best".

#10     May 26, 2018