jh method_annotated charts

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by TIKITRADER, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Paddler

Paddler

Staying on the right side of the market is what to never lose money and always profit in trading even for beginners. It overrides any other objectives of learning to understand the market and to trade with whatever plans and strategies. It also serves as an insurance against "acts of God" or not paying full attention. This is why emotional feeling is rare for some people in trading and making trading boring.

Turning points in channels are the weakest moments in price actions and the owners and potential new owners are sensitive if you donot know how to look for signs and behavior patterns (beyong nested Pattern concept). If you can trade twice or thrice in a 5-min bar trying to catch all, you will know what I mean.

You think like a poor man wishing everyone to go down with you. The world is very unfair to you, in your perspective. That is why you feel I lied to you. Too bad, your brain is made of tofu. You are so fucking lazy to search and think about how to "know" you have point 2, point 3, new point 2, new point 3, FTT, new FTT and BO. Nested Pattern is just the basic. Think you can make money with just nested Pattern? LOL, keep dreaming. There are more you have to figure out!

Moron, why not blame Jack not to tell you nested Pattern is just a start. I suggest you throw dice to trade.

#41     Jan 26, 2012
  2. Pathetic.

$'s in trading are made by holding on the right side of the market. If you are talking about trading 2-3 times inside 5m Bar, - you are absolutely cluelss about those times when you have to hold through the signal and when to act. Acting on all of them indiscriminately will result in losses. Simple to see in any recording that shows DOM, OTR, and prem.

Again you proved yourself to be a jack ass.

#42     Jan 26, 2012
  3. baro-san

baro-san

Typical: a guy hints to know something others can't figure out by themselves, and what are they doing? Instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt hoping they might learn something, they choose to antagonize the guy by calling him a fool and a liar. Way to go, the 99%!

#43     Jan 26, 2012
  4. Paddler

Paddler

It sure is your nightmare and too hard for you to trade or to be exact gamble in your eyes. As usual, blame Jack not to teach you.

#44     Jan 26, 2012
  5. hkrahra

hkrahra

Hi Neb,

You know what i did get just minutes ago?ALL the indicators available are for the carving turns purpose,ONLY.Think about it.

#45     Jan 26, 2012
  6. That's great for him/her. I do wish they have success in trading and that is honest. Probably a nice person looking to help others, but it does not come across well if your posts have no content other than telling everyone you have knowledge and they don't. While it may appear some folks know little, you really never know just how much they retained through the years .They may just know a lot more than you can imagine and follow ( say it pinky ) much closer than realized.
    Objects in the sideview mirror are much closer than they appear :)

All I asked kindly for is a chart to share with everyone.
    I do not need to place trendlines on my charts either, as most folks you can use your skills along and eye up what is happening.
    I cannot post a chart of 5 minute bars, daily, monthly, without annotations. Not very effective for a thread called jhmethod_annoated charts.
    For some reason nobody can see what I am thinking unless I annotate it and share it.
    That is the basis of the method from what I can remember . JH has always stressed to share knowledge and skills and in turn increase your own abilities while helping others.

Now I will be passing out some mighty fine shrooms, mescaloonytoons, or maybe a trip on the Toonerville trolley to help all see everything without annotations.
    Tripping over trendines, tripping on terndlines, tripping on trips across traverses, Fail To Trip...
    It's all a big trip :D

Time to wrap the blues around the fire... Try to set the night on fire [​IMG]

#46     Jan 26, 2012
  7. I will get more charts posted soon :)

#47     Jan 26, 2012
  8. All true.....

I will add that NO ONE CARES if you are "carving every turn". As long as you are comfortable with your profitable approach you can scale it (at least to the point where you are creating excessive friction against your own trades :) )

This recent type of posting is what they call the "Swinging Dick" talk. My dick's bigger than yours! Blah Blah Blah.... Then go fk yourself with it. :D

Pinky says I am being too verbose and that there is sign language that is much more concise.... :D :D

#48     Jan 26, 2012
  9. Paddler

Paddler

Nice begging PM. Figure out yourself how to read the DOM and T&S. You are an adult. Oh...I have shut down my PM function. So don't bother to PM me again. Your understanding is appreciated.

#49     Jan 26, 2012
  10. Paddler, don't even bother communicating with that nutjob. It's just another worthless Trader28 alias that is soon headed for the garbage :)

#50     Jan 28, 2012