jh method_annotated charts

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by TIKITRADER, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Hmmm....

Someone might think that you are just trying to get jh to reveal what offshore accounts he is sheltering his trading profits in to evade the authorities and angry ex-spouses.....

It is obvious he would have much from 3x's daily range without a loss, so he would need to be very clever....

So someone constantly accusing him of being broke would be the perfect ruse!!!

:D :D :D

#31     Jan 22, 2012
  2. You should be......

[​IMG]

#32     Jan 22, 2012
  3. That looks like standard analysis, not the jh methadone...

I'm very confused.... :confused:

:D

#33     Jan 23, 2012
  4. Paddler

Paddler

I DO know when p2, p3 and FTT are going to form, are formed and have been formed. It is a matter of how you use PRV to read the peaking and trough volumes, faster fractal, tick chart, DOM, T&S and a few more, together with context of slower fractals, pace and time of day. If the market says I am on the wrong side, no big deal as I would know and switch promptly. It is like driving a car. As a profitable beginner, all you ever need is in the volume.

Why do you think other people must be as foolish as you? Everything is written on JH's writing. You need to use your brain to think why you can't figure out.

#34     Jan 23, 2012
  5. Thanks for your chart and analysis. Very cool of you to stop in and share what you have no matter the trading style.
    As far as the JH method it syncs the same as this, pointing to the downside ... although I may have annotated incorrectly.
    My feeling is to watch for that jh bookmark to the upside to get breached.

Stop in anytime and post your charts.

It would be great to see Paddler post a chart of their expert analysis of the method and share what they have going on for a monthly/ daily timeframe.
    This is not a jab in any way. Paddler is very confident of what is happening in the market via jh method and it would be terrific of them to share a chart and thoughts. This is after all, jh method_annotated charts thread.
    I personally will be grateful of Paddler to contribute.
    I do contribute everything I can through the years here and keep humble . I have a good time, look forward to participate towards ET, but don't feel it is necessary to place myself above anyone.

With that said, lets get trippy :D

#35     Jan 23, 2012
  6. hkrahra

hkrahra

its like driving a buldozer

#36     Jan 23, 2012
  7. hkrahra

hkrahra

Tikiiiiiiiii,

Have you ever played Boulder Dash?

#37     Jan 23, 2012
  8. Much like opening a jh thread.
    Avoid all the objects hurled at you until the exiting end , if all goes well... a winner with gems. :D

#38     Jan 23, 2012
  9. What can I say... I have trouble understanding JH's explanations of market analysis so I have to settle for EW.

I also have trouble understanding Scientologists. Maybe if I tried some shrooms I could finally see it.......

#39     Jan 23, 2012
  10. Duh, how can you end up on the wrong side if you "know" that p2 is next. You just as full of shit as hershey , spyder and everyone else claiming to make money with this crap. Not a single spyder chart has the pre-flight check that actually materializes. So, when the market opens if he acted upon his own annotations he would have lost money. I am freakishly surprised nobody noticed that and raised a red flag the size of freaking texas.

And if you are saying that if you "assume" that p2/ or ftt is coming next but the market proves you wrong and you adjust, ------------------- well, you are a lying fool. Anybody can see that these adjustments are going cost you dearly and not just the spread.

Anybody with half the brain can spot the fake and the liar by reading just one of your sentences. You have not even tried siming this bullshit. You are just regurgitating spyders flawed domino paradigm. Sure the are dominos, but it is gonna cost you to find out when they stopped falling according to your expectations, regardless of the fractal you are trading.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

#40     Jan 25, 2012