jh method_annotated charts

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by TIKITRADER, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Paddler

Paddler

You should not be in B team, ass. You are like some of the JHM users whom do not know why annotate daily or monthy charts, actually annotated incorrectly.

I know that you follow every piece of JH's writings. I know that you understand about 80% of what he wrote. The problem with you and some of the JHM users is that you can not or are ignorant to continue to process the 20% which would gel many pieces together and make your trading like driving a car. If you get into handling the fine sweeps, you would feel the world in slow motion mode.

It is fun to see annotated slow fractal charts to follow or NOT to follow P V Nested Pattern. WAKE UP!!! They are nothing but for CONTEXT purpose only and you are interested in nothing but NOW and near future.

Still standing on the side-line. So what? :D

#21     Jan 21, 2012
  2. hkrahra

hkrahra

Tiki,

Lets try to annotate the next month bar as the month begins.We going to do this for the contextual purpose.

#22     Jan 21, 2012
  3. Get in the game, post a chart if you would please do so.

There are many people Leery of Fractals.
    Show them it's such a colorful trip... uhmm, journey :cool:

[​IMG]

#23     Jan 21, 2012
  4. Will do. Look forward to the chart developing ever so slowly

#24     Jan 21, 2012
  5. #25     Jan 21, 2012
  6. hkrahra

hkrahra

So we will start with the opening price of the Feb`s monthly bar and will try to trace it till the end of the month.We ll be using the adjacents and keep in mind one of the possible 10 cases to show up.

#26     Jan 21, 2012
  7. You obviously have not even tried to sim this stuff.

One sentence proof that none of his shit works: You don't know that something is p2 until p3 is established, you don't know that something is p3 until you had an ftt, and more importantly you don't know you had an ftt until you had a BO.

Until everybody, who got suckered into thinking that this garbage can actually make money, understands the simple sentence above, - they are not gonna be able to let go, move on and finally realize the flaws in all that nonsense.

As for people like you, spyder and hershey - karma is a freaking bitch. If you don't believe it, ask them both.

#27     Jan 21, 2012
  8. hkrahra

hkrahra

"As for people like you, spyder and hershey - karma is a freaking bitch. If you don't believe it, ask them both."

Be angry and insult people is even worse karma.

#28     Jan 22, 2012
  9. I'm so excited, I may not be able to take my eyes off the forming bar for an entire month !
    What if it's not one of the cases ? :D

Clean Page 2

[​IMG]

Clean Page Thread
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=229517&highlight=clean+pages

[​IMG]

#29     Jan 22, 2012
  10. I heard something over here??

[​IMG]
    ...............................................................Maybe it was over here ???

Monkey pack him rizla on the sweet dep line
    The line broke, the monkey get choke

.......Burn bad rizla pon him little rowing boat

#30     Jan 22, 2012