jh method_annotated charts

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by TIKITRADER, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Nice to see you are attempting a visual expository on the jh Mr Tiki. And that you have a sense of humor. :)

The coloring of Pinky's chart is actually code-generated. That accounts for the less-than-perfect marking positions. It is, however, "close enough for horseshoes and grenades", as they say...

I suppose the modified Leary quote explains why I have trouble following the jh method - I'm psychologically not suited to follow. I'm not lazy - I just don't like to be a follower. (Except for Pinky! :) ) "Ya follah?" :D

In the time it takes someone to wind through the morass of tangled verbiage, you could have amassed enough of your own observations. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, it is telling that the method is not summed up succinctly in a few pictures. Though bravo to you for trying. :D

#11     Jan 20, 2012
  2. I like your charts . Thanks for posting and place as many as you like .
    Be yourself is great advice...no matter the approach, your travels down the same
    road traveled by all will produce a very different scrapbook of scenery.
    Looks like you have picked up some very good points of the method.
    I wil take a good guess you are not part of Dr. Doaks
    Therapy group, as your charts are not the required size for posting from the good Dr.'s staff.
    I do enjoy thier approach . Under 25 sloc to get the job done and decent too.
    Thanks for bringing Pinky and gang, always welcome.

#12     Jan 20, 2012
  3. Paddler

Paddler

JHM is simple and easy. Just follow what Jack Hershey has said letter by letter. Why is it hard to understand? :confused:

#13     Jan 21, 2012
  4. d08

d08

Are these threads a joke?
    I don't get it, no one serious would trade using those charts.

#14     Jan 21, 2012
  5. "Be yourself is great advice"
    Either fortunately or unfortunately, we have no choice, and we will always revert to that in times of stress.

"Looks like you have picked up some very good points of the method."
    I honestly don't know what the method is. I have looked at random postings, but never gleaned anything of interest. If there are similarities in some things, it would be purely coincidental.

"I wil take a good guess you are not part of Dr. Doaks
    Therapy group,"
    Not acquainted with Mr Doaks other than seeing a posting or 2.

People seem to forget the oft repeated admonishment that someone (if they are so inclined) may show you a method, but you personally cannot trade it because you have not internalized it. The second half of the battle may be as difficult, if not more difficult, than the 1st if you choose to go that route. I see no value in making the 1st part any more difficult than it has to be to grasp, if you are truly attempting to teach someone.

Thinking is only part of it (dementiated or not). You have to think it AND feel it, then do it.

Pinky is saying I am violating the NDA again! He is turning green and puffing up and yelling "Pinky!! SMASH!!!!".... :D

#15     Jan 21, 2012
  6. Some people get on the field and play while others shake the pom poms.
    Thanks for standing on the sidelines. [​IMG]

#16     Jan 21, 2012
  7. Daily ES Chart

In spirit of Mr. Leary, I am a little leery of these trendlines on Daily...
    but it looks soooo trippy cool.

[​IMG]

#17     Jan 21, 2012
  8. He is an ass. Ignore him.

#18     Jan 21, 2012
  9. hkrahra

hkrahra

Tiki,why the Valium is on fire?

:D

#19     Jan 21, 2012
  10. Burnin the [​IMG] blue [​IMG] on both ends my friend, it's soooo radical...

Have you ever been experienced? Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful...
    Have you ever...

................................ been experienced?

experienced

#20     Jan 21, 2012