JGB what will happen

Discussion in 'Economics' started by brokerboy, May 19, 2013.

1. the stocks in japan have rocketed up, home value is up 1% for the month, there money is getting devalued, and they are getting a little inflation. where do you think the JGB 10 year is going now?

2. S2007S

S2007S

Nikkei up over 500 points in less than 5 days.

As I said bubbles bubbles bubbles every where....but we all know this can go on for another 2-3 straight years...

So enjoy it while its hear because just like all rallies they do come to an end.

Japan is doing the same thing the US is doing. Pumping the system with cheap money.

3. clacy

clacy

I hope the trend continues. My DXJ position goes up every day like clock work. DXJ is hedged for yen, so they can turn their currency into toilet paper and I'm fine with that.

4. that's what makes it interesting. it has to the stocks go up 2% a day, the money is worth less, and they get like 1% a year on there bonds haha

5. clacy

clacy

Long term, it can't be good for Japan, but maybe I'm wrong. I don't live there so I don't care.

All the gold bugs and hyper-inflationists should stop complaining about gold being manipulated, and instead go long DXJ because if what they believe plays out, there is no downside.

Nikkei up and yen down. Rinse, repeat.