JFK Baggage Handlers Commit 200 Thefts PER DAY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Okay, let's do this third grade way.

What are social conservatives trying to conserve?

#11     Mar 28, 2012
  2. You are fukking this up pspr, you should have posted an insult. Those are the rules!

Play correctly, please. Nah, fuck the please, play correctly, you right wing asswipe!:D

#12     Mar 28, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

I prefer to reward good behavior when I see it. The problem is that is the only example of good behavior from you probably for months.

#13     Mar 28, 2012
  4. How can a Beta reward anything, you must first ask for permission. Get with Lucrum first, you may be overstepping your boundaries:D

#14     Mar 28, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I dont know, nor do i care, if you are trying to paint me as a social conservative, then you are clearly off your fucking rocker.

You calling me a social conservative would basically be the same thing as me calling you a kracker...... it doesnt make any fucking sense.....

But if that line of attack makes you feel good, have at it.....

#15     Mar 28, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I see you are slipping back into your nonsense mode. Often your posts are just some gibberish that is in your head bouncing between your two brain cells.

#16     Mar 28, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you're calling him a social conservative. Ok, well he'll have to defend that accusation. You didn't specify that originally, and when you say "conservative", I immediately think of a fiscal nature.

Additionally, when you were attacking him for his union and "fair share" comment in this thread for being conservative, you should have realized his argument was of a fiscal nature, not a social one. The "fair share" being the giveaway.

#17     Mar 28, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I constantly see them trying to put you in a box, to categorize you when its clear you have a complex outlook. I see you as liberal on some subjects and somewhat conservative on others.

#18     Mar 28, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, im an anti war, atheist/agnostic, who is pro choice, and pro gay marriage, who doesnt give a fuck about the environment, or animals, and i support the second amendment, even though i have never seen a handgun(other than on a cop), or fired any gun for that matter.

The only thing that is consistent in my beliefs is that i hate the fucking government, and i want to get rid of bureaucrats at all cost. Basically if i had to sum myself up, i just hate the government wasting my money, i dont care whether its on war, or the environment, or on bureaucrats, i just want them to stop spending my money. I believe in actual freedom.... do whatever the fuck you want, as long as it doesnt effect me.

#19     Mar 28, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

There is a good distinction in there, that a person who supports the second amendment doesn't have to be a hunter or gun enthusiast.

For various reasons I've mentioned my gun ownership and there are a few daffy libs running around in here who have been foaming at the mouth over it ever since. They simply cannot stand the idea that someone might own a few guns. Invariably they will embelish and claim that I own a bunker full of heavy military weaponry etc. They are a little crazy I think.

#20     Mar 28, 2012