Jexodus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeToddDid2, Mar 12, 2019.

1. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

https://jexodus.org

We are proud Jewish Millennials tired of living in bondage to leftist politics. We reject the hypocrisy, anti-Americanism, and anti-Semitism of the rising far-left. Progressives, Democrats, and far too many old-school Jewish organizations take our support for granted. After all, we’re Jewish, and Jews vote for Democrats.

Until today.

We are determined and we are unafraid to speak for ourselves. As combatants and veterans of the campus wars, we know the threat progressivism poses to Jews. We’ve had front row seats witnessing anti-Semites hide behind the thin veil of anti-Zionism. We know the BDS movement harbors deep hatred not only for Israel, but for Jews. We’re done standing with supposed Jewish leaders and allegedly supportive Democrats who rationalize, mainstream, and promote our enemies. We’d rather spend forty years wandering in the desert than belong to a party that welcomes Jew-haters.

AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  2. elderado

elderado

3. TJustice

TJustice

Finally... I was wondering when jewish people would speak what I know they must be thinking.

Democrat leaders need unthinking drones who are afraid to stand up for sanity.
    Don't be a drone.
    Not saying be a republican what I am saying is don't be a drone.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

that's a Russian website

5. TJustice

TJustice

if so the Russians are once again doing good for non crony Americans and themselves at the same time.

6. We let jews fleeing oppression come here as refugees and within two generations, they are calling us Nazis and demanding that we let in enough foreigners to nullify our votes.

7. exGOPer

exGOPer

JEWS IN CONGRESS

GOP
    House 2
    Senate 0

DEM
    House 27
    Senate 8

8. smallfil

smallfil

Never understood why Jews in the US support the extreme liberal Democrats. I have asked a number on Twitter and none would engage and explain to me why they continue to support Democrats. Other than probably, being extremely liberal in their views, I do not see any rationale reason to support the party that condones Anti-Semitism yet, President Donald Trump is slammed by extreme liberal Jews for reasons, they can only explain. The Democrat Party has more radical Islamists in political power than any recent time, a number of them being members of the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical organizations yet, they get a pass? Ilhan Omar made Anti-Semitic remarks yet, given a pass and not even censured?

WeToddDid2 and AAAintheBeltway like this.
  9. I have had the same question for a long time. I think it lies in the fact that Reform Judaism is more a political philosophy than a religion. Like islam, it has a lot of religious overtones but it is basically more concerned with telling non-Jews how to run their lives.

It is based in moral narcissism, the idea that you can feel superior by adopting certain attitudes, which conveniently require others, the less enlightened, to make sacrifices.

smallfil likes this.
  10. #10     Mar 15, 2019
    smallfil likes this.