Jews Must be Removed from 9-11 Investigation Says Radio Host

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PLATO2, Jul 25, 2006.

1. PLATO2

PLATO2

Jews Must be Removed from 9-11 Investigation Says Talk Show Host

Source: http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=537749

2. bsmeter

bsmeter

3. Most people don't understand the distinction between Judaism and Zionism.

Judaism is a spiritual belief system and relates to how a person should live their life.

Zionism is a political movement, which some Jews believe violates the basic tenants of Judaism.

In some ways, it is similar to the differences of opinion seen in most religion worldwide.

What is important for Americans to understand, is that the Zionists have a political agenda that may not really be in the best interest of America.

For those who are open minded, the point of view expressed at the following website are quite different than what we hear from the main stream media, the Zionists and the neocons:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/whatis.cfm

Jews are enjoined by their religious laws to be loyal to the country of which they are citizens. Ever since the destruction of the holy Temple in Jerusalem and the exile of the Jewish People some two thousand years ago, we have been enjoined to be scrupulously loyal to the countries we reside in. One of the great biblical prophets, Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled; verse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare." This has been a cornerstone of Jewish morality throughout our history to this very day.

Torah-true Jews wish to live in peace and harmony with their neighbors in every country among the community of nations, including in historic Palestine. They deplore acts and policies of violence carried out by those who, misusing the name of Israel our forefather, have substituted the ideal of chauvinist nationalism for the eternal values of the Torah, the eternal divinely bestowed inheritance of the Jewish people.

It has been the age-old intention of Zionism to intentionally stir up anti-Semitism anywhere possible, and even more commonly, to take advantage of any Jewish suffering anywhere in order to enhance its cause Indeed, hatred of Jews and Jewish suffering is the oxygen of the Zionist movement, and from the very beginning has been to deliberately incite hatred of the Jew and then, in feigned horror, use it to justify the existence of the Zionist state – this is, of course, Machiavellianism raised to the highest degree. Thus, the Zionists thrive on hatred and suffering of Jews, and seek to benefit thereby through keeping Jews in perpetual fear, causing them to ignore the true nature of Zionism, and instead to consider the Zionist state is their salvation.

I am not endorsing their point of view necessarily, but as much as we pay in the form of foreign aid to Israel, as much as the Zionists have influence our government and policy in the past 50 years or so, I say we do look at different points of view on Zionism...and since the site I am linking to is the opinion of Jews...the anti Semitic knee jerk reaction won't work to silence the point of view that is expressed there.

p.s. I started a thread on this site, and not surprisingly, the resident ET Zionists and Israel supporters didn't respond at all....

It would not be the first time in history religion has been abused for purely political purposes....

4. You get no responses and you claim this is an abuse of religion? Do you consider yourself a religious deity of some kind that being ignored is insulting to your divinity?

What hubris, what arrogance.

What foolishness.

Resinate is waiting to help you. You need but ask, I'm sure...