"JEWS KILLED THE LORD JESUS"

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by BernardRichards, Oct 30, 2008.

1. This is really off the topic of this thread, but even though I think you are a crude racist moron I find you entertaining so I'll respond.

So you are voting for Obama which means that you can't be a racist? Tell that to Rev. Sharpton, Rev. Wright, and Minister Farrakhan. I don't think they are going to be voting for McCain either.

So you say that you are a "paranoid cynical fuck."

I'll buy that. I haven't met one bigot that wasn't a "paranoid cynical fuck."

What's the difference between a religious bigot and a racist LodeRunner?

One discriminates on the basis of religion, and the other on the basis of race.

The bottom line is that they are both biased, illiberal, intolerant, narrow-minded, partial, prejudiced, sectarian, and small-minded.

#41     Oct 31, 2008
  2. This is the most bizarre troll I've ever seen. An utterly random troll who doesn't explain his attacks, doesn't even bother to invent lies. Adjectives like "sectarian" are completely nonsensical and at odds with previous labels, such as your attempt to brand me a nihilist. By definition, a nihilist (someone who believes in "nothing") is almost the polar opposite of a sectarian.

Your posting history strongly suggests you haven't even bothered to read anything I've written outside of this thread.

Curious.

I'm tempted to try it myself.

Since I'm a racist, let it be known that I have it on good authority that BernardRichards rapes toddlers.

Nah, sorry, it's not doing it for me. Curious game, though if you're trying to get under my skin you're going to have to try a little harder. Bizarre, inexplicable accusations with not even a lie to back them up just aren't that interesting.

#42     Oct 31, 2008
  3. #43     Oct 31, 2008
  4. Jesus canceled the Aaronic priesthood, predicted that Jews would be hated by all men and other prophets spoke of Israel way in the last days... the simple fact that there still ARE Jews with Bibles, so to speak, in Israel, testifies to the veracity of God's Word!! There aren't very many people's that go that far back at all... well, we all do, but I mean cultures.. well China's does and I pay attention to their ancient writings too... Anyhow, enjoy Halloween, I'm on doorbell duty here....

#44     Oct 31, 2008

5. I'm the troll??

You are in MY thread moron.

You are posting off the topic of this thread.

And you are so dull that you can't even pick up the hint that you are not wanted here.

You do know what the word "my" means?

Let me point to where you will may find like-minded people. They will appreciate your words of wisdom there.

The Nation of Islam www.noi.org

White Power White Victory www.whitehonor.com

Islamic Thinkers Society www.islamicthinkers.com

Jew Watch www.jewwatch.com

Muslim American Society www.masnet.org

Stormfront www.stormfront.org

Anti Religion www.antireligion.net

Now Runner, run to your people and don't look back.

You can send me a postcard with your thanks later.

#45     Nov 1, 2008
  6. A thread entitled JEWS KILLED THE LORD JESUS.

Yes. You are a troll. A very, very inept troll.

#46     Nov 1, 2008
  7. Back on topic, i.e. pretending that this thread *wasn't* started by a special-needs troll:

"Distinguished scholars" generally do not view stories written by Bob's fan club to be a very good, unbiased description of Bob. This makes sense. Now, replace Bob with "Jesus".

"Consequently, because of these contradictions and numerous others in the Gospels many distinguished scholars on Christianity question their veracity to the point of not even believing that a Jesus as described in the Gospels ever existed, and was merely a figure that Saul (Paul) of Tarsus invented for the start of his heretical brand of Judaism which became Christianity."

This is nonsensical. It has grains of truth in it... Paul's-invention theory is certainly worthy of attention (though there are more intriguing theories, like Jesus existed but Paul was the only one running around claiming he was the messiah... that PAUL was the one who betrayed Jesus, not Judas, because Paul turned a noble human being into an intangible and unknowable god), but contradictions don't prove or even imply that a historical Jesus didn't exist.

Contradictions imply that the source material is, to some degree, unreliable. That's it. You can't actually *prove* such a negative. Certainly, you can say that the evidence of a historical Jesus is weaker but anything beyond that is rampant speculation. Any number of historical figures could have easily been invented. Very, very few reliable written records exist if you go back a few hundred years BCE.

Christianity was and still is a heretical branch of Judaism. You can say it was all based on a lie or not, but the point is moot, because Jesus-the-man didn't do anything worth noting. Jesus-the-son-of-god changed the world.

You may now go back to nonsensically calling me a racist. I think it would be more entertaining for everyone, though, if you explained WHY you think I'm a racist.

#47     Nov 1, 2008
  8. You forgot the quotation marks moron, but at least you are on the topic of the thread again. Who hit you on your head?

"JEWS KILLED THE LORD JESUS"

Life is in the details. (Albert Einstein)

A couple of posts ago you confessed to being an anti-Abrahamitic religious bigot. This means you hate Christians, Jews, and Muslims -- only 50% of the world population. I guess you are not such a bad racist after all. Only 50%, come on. You can do better than that.

Now, you decided to play the part of the apologist Christian who is offended by the above quote.

I'm sorry that the New Testament is not enough politically correct for you, but a believer doesn't care what you or anyone else thinks. He follows the word of the Lord!

I Thessalonians 2:14-15

14For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you also endured the same sufferings at the hands of your own countrymen, even as they did from the Jews,

15who both KILLED the LORD JESUS and the prophets, and drove us out. They are not pleasing to God, but hostile to all men,

You want to blame someone for those words you sniveling racist hypocrite. I suggest you speak to Saint Paul and Pastor Maurice Gordon.

#48     Nov 1, 2008
  9. Re: the title, regardless of your intent, it's the title of a troll. Especially the ALL CAPS. You're trying to put words in my mouth... I'm not pretending to be offended. I couldn't care less who killed Jesus. (At least, not in the context of this discussion.) But, I can still recognize that an inflammatory, ALL CAPS quote is the mark of a troll.

By now, I'm relatively certain that you don't realize you're being a troll. That's alright; unintentional trollism happens to the best of us.

Pressing on, because you're just too precious to ignore:

Religions aren't races. Not my fault if people choose to believe stupid things. I am also an anti-Flat Earth Society bigot, and proud to admit it! But that wouldn't stop me from befriending a Flat Earther.

But I am not a bigot in regards to skin color, hair texture, or eye shape. Thus, I am not a racist.

You may note that I can converse freely and intelligently with other people, even though they believe very stupid things. This is because I know that I also believe very stupid things.

I "hate" very few people. I am annoyed and hindered by a great deal.

Christ, but you are DENSE. You seem to think that because I use vulgar language, I automatically hate everyone.

Quick lesson: Vulgar means "common". People who are anti-profanity are elitist pricks who wish to distance themselves from the common man. But, just because you're an elitist prick doesn't mean that I hate you. You are, at least for the moment, an interesting and almost entertaining individual.

#49     Nov 1, 2008
  10. No my fine feathered friend. An all caps title or quote is just that an all caps title or quote which is utilized to emphasize something as being important for the reader to look at.

Ok, I'll take your word for it. You are not a bigot when it comes to skin color, hair texture, or eye shape, but you are a self admitted religious bigot, specifically an anti-Abrahamitic religious bigot, and you even flaunt your bigotry.

So let's follow your racism/bigotry to its logical conclusion. You won't discriminate against a Christian, Jew, or Muslim on the basis of his or her skin color, hair texture, or eye shape. You will just be biased against them because they profess to being Christian, Jewish, or Muslim.

So let me get this straight. You want to believe very stupid things so you may converse freely and intelligently with other people that believe very stupid things??

Your use of vulgar language doesn't show me that you hate anyone. It just shows me that you are crude and unpolished, and have difficulties utilizing the English language without resorting to profanities.

I know many people that resort to the use of vulgar language and are not mean and vice versa. You my friend however are contemptible by your own words. "If you want to call me a religious bigot, I'm fine with that."

I get it. Most doctors, clerics, professors, scholars, and scientists are anti-profanity which makes them elitist pricks in your view because by not utilizing profanities they are distancing themselves from the common man.

#50     Nov 1, 2008