Jewish Voters Favor Obama Over Romney By A Huge Margin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 27, 2012.

#21     Sep 27, 2012
  2. jem

jem

I went to the gallup site and could not find the poll or the sample makeup.

I would like to know the weightings...D vs R... otherwise this is pretty suspect.

#22     Sep 27, 2012
  3. jem

jem

I could believe that younger jewish might care less about what Obama is doing to Netanyahu (sorry spelling) but retired jewish people in florida interested in letting Ahmadinejad Isreal off the map...

I am dubious... very dubious of the sample.

#23     Sep 27, 2012
  4. Its part of their daily polls,which you have repeatedly said were honest

#24     Sep 27, 2012
  5. jem

jem

how could that be I was citing a national poll and that was mostly before Obama threatened them.

#25     Sep 27, 2012
  6. Less then 2 weeks ago you were calling them honest

[​IMG]

#26     Sep 27, 2012
  7. jem

jem

If Netanyahu wants a regime change... Obama may lose a great deal of jewish support the next 50 days or so....

377Ohms wrote this.

"Israel has no heavy bombers. You can't take out the military, leadership or nuclear program of a country of 75 million people using fighters and Strike Eagles (F-15i is a variant of the F-15e Strike Eagle). Israel just can't carry enough bombs to do the job:

12 x 500 lb Mk82 slicks
    600 USG Centerline drop tank
    LANTIRN pods
    4 x AIM-9M Sidewinder AAMs

They simply aren't equipped and I predict that Israel will *not* unilaterally attack Iran. They'll attempt to shame the US into attacking but I don't believe Obama is going to lift a finger. Essentially nothing is going to be done and Iran will develop nuclear weapons and manage to integrate them onto their ballistic missiles. This is a school-yard shoving match and nothing more.

At this point Netanyahu is working for regime change....in the USA."

#27     Sep 27, 2012
  8. Netanyahu wants a regime change which is why he is currently trying his best to sabotage Obamas campaign .Jews still favor Obama 70-25 though

#28     Sep 27, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh brother.

#29     Sep 27, 2012
  10. What to do? They tend to follow the wrong Messiah, like how they followed Judas 2000 years ago.

#30     Sep 27, 2012