Jewish tax.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Feb 12, 2011.

Would a Jewish tax be a good idea.

1. absolutely

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. no way.

14 vote(s)
    58.3%
  1. A very ordinary response.

I read your posts and really haven't drawn any conclusions on your wisdom or insight into the ME situation but your response to Peil's post speaks volumes.

#11     Feb 12, 2011
  2. Hmm, so God must be with Canada, as they are considered by many to be a stronger ally to Israel than the USA.

#12     Feb 13, 2011
  3. Larson

Larson Guest

I do not think it is fair to single out Israel, as the US is so wasteful in other areas of spending. If US had it's house in order and was more fiscally conservative, as it should be, then it might be up for discussion. The blame should lie with the US, not Israel. The small nation of Israel is feeding off the bloated, decaying carcass known as the United States. Sounds like a plan to me and can't really blame Israel.

#13     Feb 13, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

If you think you don't like Jews now, wait until you actually get on their radar...

#14     Feb 13, 2011
  5. ===============
    Excellant points,PeilT:cool:

Another good reason not to raise taxes/more gov control follows.
    last time that[ Jewish slave labor in Egypt]was tried ;
    King of Egypt accidently made a losing picture/living picture -never forgotten.
    :cool:

#15     Feb 14, 2011
  6. Posts such as this is why nobody takes you seriously.

#16     Feb 14, 2011
  7. chartman

chartman

The poverty rate is the USA is increasing at an alarming rate and our economy is the worst since the great depression. Not everyone shares in the wealth of this country by having material processions or access to the medical facilities. If God has blessed this country because of its support of Israel, then a large percentage of the people have gotten left out of the blessing.

#17     Feb 14, 2011