Jewish Identity Can't Depend on Violence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Retired, Jan 26, 2008.

1. bronks

bronks

What if people let go of pride period. Be it racial or nationalistic.

Maybe be if we just dropped this whole "tribal" identity thing and all the bags that come a long with it. Would that help. Can one celebrate their heritage without a hint racial division? I don't know.

What I do know, is that everytime I see a truck in which it's back cab window announces in big letters: MEXICAN PRIDE, or SAMOAN PRIDE, or WHITE PRIDE, I just can't help but think the occupants maybe a little overzealous in their treatment of races other than theirs.

I mean doesn't it all come down to what we are and where we're from? In this day and age, should it even matter anymore?

#11     Jan 27, 2008
  2. Yeah, but preaching non-violence to radical islamists, preaching peace and love to those who want to wipe Israel off the map is kinda dangerous, isn't it. They can issue a fatwa against you and kill you, your family and your dog in an Abu-Dhabi minute. It's much more gratifying (and safe) to rail against those pesky "violent" Jews and Israelis who are outnumbered 75 to 1 and yet are so stubbornly hell-bent on defending the 0.2% of the Middle Eastern land they call home.

#12     Jan 27, 2008
    #13     Jan 27, 2008
  4. I didn't know that the guy's future was ruined because of him posing a danger to muslims??

From where I stand, it is you who scilence everyone who opposes your fasciest state.

Dr.Albert D. Pastore quotes Jack Bernstein:

"I am well aware of the tactics YOU, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts. If the person is gentile, you cry "you're anti-Semitic," which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide your actions. But if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other tactics:

First, you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distribution. If the information starts reaching too many people, you ridicule the information and the person giving the information. If that doesn't work, your next step is character assassination. If the author or speaker hasn't been involved in sufficient scandal, you are adept at fabricating a scandal against the person or persons. If none of these are effective, you are known to resort to physical attacks. But NEVER do you try to prove the information wrong. First, you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distr

Bernstein challenged the ADL to an open debate on television. Not surprisingly, the challenge was declined.

The Nuturei Karta is a group of Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem who refuse to recognize the existence of the "State of Israel" In their literature they write:

"Zionist propagandists are always given to bullying tactics and censorship. It is very helpful in this regard to read former Congressman Findley's book, They Dared to Speak Out. It is the sorry record of the immense resources that the Zionist lobby invested in destroying the careers of politicians all across the United States who had voiced some qualms about this nation's subservience to Israel.

Of course, anti - Zionist Jews of all political and religious orientations have long experienced the lash of the Zionist movement. In 1924, a scholarly Dutch Jew, Dr. Jacob Israel de Hahn, who functioned as a secretary of Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld (1849 - 1932 ) Chief Rabbi of Palestine, (may their memories be blessed) was murdered as he returned from evening prayers outside Shaarui Zedek hospital in Jerusalem. His crime was that he had been involved in discussions with Arab leaders that offered an alternative to Zionist hegemony. His murderers were members of the Haganah, a Zionist, so - called "defense organization." In fact, Dr. de Hahn may well be described as the first victim of Zionist violence in the Holy Land. Yet, outside of a limited circle of anti - Zionist Jews, this cowardly and cold blooded murder is completely unknown " _http://nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/index.cfm_

Our history books are replete with blank pages. There is a virtual media blackout on some of the most prescient occurrences that have led to the untenable situation in today's world. In the late 1800's, the Zionists plotted to take over Palestine. Most people are not aware that the Jews had not controlled Palestine since the days of the Roman Empire and that the small group of Arab Jews who lived in Palestine got along well with their Muslim hosts. They never expressed any desire to overthrow the Ottoman rulers. This movement came strictly from influential European Zionists.

#14     Jan 27, 2008
  5. Mercor

Mercor

#15     Jan 27, 2008
  6. 1.5 million Palestinians living over 14 square kilometers
    The Gaza Strip, a 40km by 10km stretch of land.
    That's 400 square kilometers, wael, not 14.

how did the Jews of the Warsaw ghetto fare out
    The jews fared much worse actually:
    Between 1941 and 1943, starvation, disease and deportations to concentration camps and extermination camps dropped the population of the ghetto from an estimated 450,000 to approximately 70,000 In Gaza on the other hand the population growth rate is around 5.5% with a total fertility rate at 7.74 children born/woman.

#16     Jan 27, 2008
  7. Well, this poem makes about as much sense as anything else:

Roses are reddish,

violets are bluish,

if it wasn't for Jesus,

we'd all be Jewish.

:D

#17     Jan 29, 2008