Jewish Female Judge Allows Florida Gays To Adopt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Maybe a whore and her pimp can petition for adoption rights next...

#81     Dec 2, 2008
  2. I feel so much better that homo's have been upgraded from being mentally disordered to just sexually disturbed. You have to wonder what happened to these people when they were kids to make them so disturbed.

#82     Dec 3, 2008
  3. There is zero doubt in most ET posters' minds that they would give YOU a run for the money as to better parenting... after all, should a guy who protrays himself as a bigoted, nazi, facist, dogamatic, inflexible f-ck be allowed to procreate and/or adopt anymore than a whore and a pimp???!!

Only difference is.... you are the one going online and making the judgments about others, as if you are something special. What's so special about a guy with your narrow-mind and inflexible bigoted attitude whereby you sort people by race, religion and the like rather than who they are as human beings??!

You are a dime a dozen!

#83     Dec 3, 2008
  4. The focus should not be whether gays/lesbian ability to provide or parent, although it is.

Ask any children you know if they would like to be adopted by gay/lesbian couples. You won't find any.

If you ask teens who are aware of gay and lesbian lifestyle, I received age appropiate answers as to why they wouldn't want to be adopted by them.

The next question I asked, if you had a younger brother or sister, would it be okay for them to be adopted or fostered by a gay/lesbian couple. The answer again was no.

A kid with no parents wants a mom and dad. A kid with one parent, wants and needs a surrogate mom or dad.

An older child wants his/her siblings to have a mom and dad even if she never had any or only one.

#84     Dec 3, 2008
  5. What's so special about a guy with your narrow-mind and inflexible bigoted attitude whereby you sort people by race, religion and the like rather than who they are as human beings??!
    ------------------------------

He is real. Probably everyone who knows him, knows who he is and what he stand for. Frankly, I like him. He is probably a very fair minded guy and more accepting of other people than he lets on.

#85     Dec 3, 2008
  6. Nutmeg has it correct. Kids want to be raised by normal people just like their friends are, not by whacko''s.

#86     Dec 4, 2008