Jewish Female Judge Allows Florida Gays To Adopt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Every flawed argument has some reason behind it.

The question becomes one of a decision to build a case block by block, fact by fact, or spend time trying to defend a case that was concluded without a reasoned process to reach a the presupposed conclusion.

I read so many arguments that are flawed, because they have a primordial foundation in some ignorant or illogical proposition.

That's the nature of bigotry, racism, homophobia, etc.

But like a table with 4 legs, all you have to do is move one of the legs to show how unstable the table actually is...

It is easy to look at isolated studies of black crime, and conclude that the crime must be due to color of skin. Or business practices must be due to ethnicity, or the suffering of any minority group who is persecuted is because of their sexual preference.

The real issue is that the homophobes, racists, bigots, etc. have no solution to the real problems of minority groups, because they have a singular focus on ignoring what it is to walk in the shoes of someone who is different than they are, different than the norm.

Yes, American Indians have a high alcoholism rate. But not before the white man invaded their homeland and took their pride, dignity, and land away from them.

Gay sex is not the cause of the issues of gay people, straight people who treat gayness as some type of perversion or leprosy, as something "immoral" according to their own concept of morality that is the real and underlying issue.

Past it and his brethren forget the old adage that when one finger is being pointed toward the situation of another, typically three fingers and a thumb are pointing back at themselves.

These people seek their "own kind" and despise those who are of a "different kind" and the level of persecution and hatred they spew, the lack of acceptance of the differences between human beings is nearly always the underlying cause of all the problems.

#41     Nov 26, 2008
  2. jem

jem

This is not a comment as to substance ... I did not click on the links either.

But - it would not even take a first grader to recognize your response was very lame.

In the spirit of the skateboarders I saw at my sons baseball game... I would say your response was gay.

#42     Nov 26, 2008
  3. Hey Nik just carry the PC water and drink the kool-aid. Talk about "self proclaimed", the tag "gay" couldn't be more oxy-moronoic. Gays are abusers of drink and drugs, they commit suicide at an astonishing rate and they engage multiple sex partners whether involved in a relationship or not. But hey they're just like heteros. Whatever the media wants you to believe-hook line and sinker......

#43     Nov 26, 2008
  4. jem

jem

I hate to give zzz props - but for all those he think zzz is an idiot - look at the beauty of this work.

First I wonder if it is lifted from somewhere else.

second - note how he lumps homophobia in with bigotry and racism. It is pure rhetorical excellence.

Of course he will never address real question. Like what is homophobia and why is denying gays the right to marry homophobic.

And why the hell do gays have the balls to equate their struggle to change the definition of a word (since they already have equal rights) to a true civil rights movement.

If I were a black person I think I would turn out in droves and vote against such a devious campaign. Oh wait this may have happened.

and instead of accepting the will of the majority

those gay suckers like zzz call these blacks and other homophobes.

It is truly disgusting but cleverly devious.

#44     Nov 26, 2008
  5. But like a table with 4 legs, all you have to do is move one of the legs to show how unstable the table actually is...
    -------------------------

Nice summary Z,

Yes, but it is our table. Where is your table? You have no table, except to remove the legs of our table one by one. Thanks anyways.

#45     Nov 26, 2008
  6. karol88

karol88

find me a pregnant gay gay, and you'll have a good argument....don't fight nature...

#46     Nov 26, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

#47     Nov 26, 2008

8. Then heterosexual couple who can not have a baby should not adopt? Do not fight nature?

#48     Nov 26, 2008
  9. karol88

karol88

are you telling me that gays try to have babies but can't?

#49     Nov 26, 2008
  10. No, I say gays can not have a child by nature, and some heterosexual couple can not have a baby by nature.

#50     Nov 26, 2008