Jewish Female Judge Allows Florida Gays To Adopt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Strange how easily you can assert "fact" but challenge others to prove you wrong. Also, make sure the facts fit the argument, i.e. gays in a committed monogamous relationship who have adopted children vs. straights in a monogamous relationship.

Didn't the Jesuits teach you that the one who asserts fact is responsible to provide the supporting arguments when questioned on the veracity of the fact?

Speaking of facts, did you know that well recognized philosophers (PhD. level) on a percentage basis relative to their numbers compared to the average Joe six pack double digit white Americans have a higher suicide rate than the average Joe six pack double digit IQ white American?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_philosophers

You have no worries though, their suicides often come as a result of deep thinking, something that will never be part of your repertoire...

#21     Nov 26, 2008
  2. Still waiting for you or Nik to provide ANY data refuting my claims.....

#22     Nov 26, 2008
  3. Still waiting for you to refute my claim that you are a closet homo.

Seriously, were you on drugs during your so called "Jesuit" training?

The burden of proof is on the one who makes a statement, not on those who question the foundation of the statement.

Yes, you really are that stupid, apparently...

#23     Nov 26, 2008
  4. It's the early 80's, you're an African spear chucker and you've got aids. The doc tells you there's only two ways to have contracted it...eating bushmeat, or fucking a monkey. How'd you get it? Somewhat sheepishly the native says, errr, eating bushmeat.:eek:

#24     Nov 26, 2008
  5. nitro

nitro

I think the issue of gay adoption is very tough. Thinking outloud, is the issue that we are afraid that gay couples raise gay children? Or that they sexually abuse them? Or maybe both?

On the other hand, why would you ever deny a child a family, gay or otherwise?

You all make fun of each other as being homo etc, but it is a deadly serious issue for children that get abandoned worldwide.

#25     Nov 26, 2008

6. You are confusing AIDS transmission NOW, through anal sex,with how it started. Everyone knows anal sex more likely to cause tears in the lining, then transmission. But this is after fact of AIDS being transferred to humans through bushmeat, blood and fluid of the hunt and kill. So maybe some people "fuck monkeys",(rare I believe) but more people kill and eat bushmeat in Africa, then fuck monkeys.
    But it was funny what you said, but you are not serious are you?

#26     Nov 26, 2008
  7. ps. How likely is to "fuck a monkey?" Very strong wild animals would put up a big fight and overpower a human.

#27     Nov 26, 2008
  8. You make a statement of pure assertion, backed up with nothing, I question it as just another in a long line of 'stupid assumptions' (your own description of your tendency to shoot off at the mouth), and I'm the one who's supposed to provide data refuting your ignorant homophobic bullshit?

Do you really believe that's the way intelligent discourse works?

Kurt, you're in over your head here. Best just to start another thread about how Hitler was misunderstood and leave this one alone.

#28     Nov 26, 2008
  9. I heard it as a joke on some HBO comedy show. Can't remember the comedian.

#29     Nov 26, 2008
  10. :D Ok, I thought that. Funny!

#30     Nov 26, 2008