Jewish Female Judge Allows Florida Gays To Adopt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Nov 25, 2008.

1. I find the whole issue of gay couples adopting as a selfish motive on their part.

Gay couples are making a statement to be mainstream using the weakest members of our society.

Has anyone asked the children if they want to be adopted in a home with a mom and dad? What if these children were removed from a home that had a mom and dad?

"It is clear that sexual orientation is not a predictor of a person's ability to parent," the judge wrote.

Reasonable people could agree with that statement.

These children are removed from dysfunctional homes and should be placed in a home which more closely mirrors their biological home. A mom and a dad.

#11     Nov 25, 2008
  2. Look it up. By BIG margins......

#12     Nov 25, 2008
  3. karol88

karol88

Keep working on your arguments - you might just win one someday

#13     Nov 26, 2008
  4. Pabst, all fired up by Jews and gays.

Hmmm....

#14     Nov 26, 2008
  5. Black homo's from Africa gave AIDS to the whole world. Thanks a lot.

#15     Nov 26, 2008
  6. And you must BE gay because you defend them. You can come out of the closet now. Actually, I'd rather see you stay in the damn closet.

#16     Nov 26, 2008
  7. These 2 homo's probably fought with all their female hormones to get to keep these 2 little boys. Makes you sick doesn't it? Makes me want to puke all over the place.

#17     Nov 26, 2008

8. No one know how AIDS started. Some scientists think it was bushmeat hunters of Africa who became infected from hunting and killing monkeys (exposure to blood and fluid) for food. Other scientists think trial polio vaccine cultivated with primate cells, then given to African people, is part of the spread. Human error, not black homosexual men from Africa.

#18     Nov 26, 2008
  9. lol, you admitted you were dead wrong when you first made that call. We had to post the correct information for you, remember? We had a laugh about it at the time. You said 'I just assumed'.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...51946&highlight=NHL+black+players#post2151946

That's okay though. Some of your heroes are just as revisionist as you are. Tell a big lie, right? If it doesn't work, tell a bigger one. Like gays are more addicted, more criminal, more promiscuous, etc. I'm sure you're 'just assuming' this is the case because... well, you know, 'cause they're fuckin' butt-pumping faggots, right?

You seem to have this habit of posting as fact speculations made from your seat at the head table of bigotry. Hope you don't take that comment personally; I'm sure even those on the right politically will admit that you're off the charts.

I've often wondered why you have no problem admitting you're a racist and a Nazi sympathizer, but get so flustered when called a bigot.

#19     Nov 26, 2008
  10. Post any data you like refuting my claim. I didn't say homosexuals engage in greater incidence of criminality, did I? Instead I said they have higher incidents of suicide, STD's, alcohol abuse and infidelity than hetero couples. You can add your bullshit ad hominem attacks or provide evidence proving otherwise my assertions.

I'll spot you one. Gays have 3x-6x the suicide rate of non-gays.

#20     Nov 26, 2008