Jew Congressman Calls Obama Jesus: Palin Is Pontius Pilate

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Sep 10, 2008.

1. yeah..... perhaps ive said enough when it comes to politics..........
    its just,....... well, ....... ever since i stopped attacking Jack...... i just had to turn to something else

#11     Sep 10, 2008
  2. Don't mistake my silence or ignoring of your posts or rants as anything other than a complete lack of respect for a bigot such as yourself, Pabst.

I used to think you were not quite literal in your blind hate, and were making a feeble attempt at humor.

I now realize how serious you were.

Good luck to you in life with your world view.

#12     Sep 10, 2008
  3. He he he. I like that Mo.

#13     Sep 11, 2008
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

It's the same with non-Whites they hate. Whether the difference is religious or racial, these ET bigots rebuff all nuances and exceptions. Once they saw Palin was one of them, she can do no wrong and they'll make every excuse imaginable for her words and deeds past and present.

#14     Sep 11, 2008
  5. And the polls keep shifting towards Mac/Palin. Keep running your pies hole lefties. You'll deliver the Repubs a landslide yet.
    Congressional races now tightening up too and trending better for Repubs. :eek: :eek: :eek:

#15     Sep 11, 2008
  6. saxon

saxon

Jesus is probably not crazy about you either! Have fun explaining all of your "whiny, lying faggot", "lib jew" comments when you meet him.

When he points you toward the gates of Hell...you'll probably whine. :p

#16     Sep 11, 2008
  7. crackers,
    jesus was a dark-skin hombre.

#17     Sep 11, 2008