Jew Congressman Calls Obama Jesus: Palin Is Pontius Pilate

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Sep 10, 2008.

1. I wouldn't term a man who opposed banning Late Term Abortion as exactly holy.

Speaking on the House floor, Tennessee Rep. Steve Cohen sought to defend recent attacks over Obama's stint as a community organizer by picking up a recent blogger refrain, that "Barack Obama was a community organizer like Jesus."

But what does Rep. Cohen feel about having gubernatorial experience on the resume, as Sarah Palin does?

"Pontius Pilate was a governor," Cohen said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

2. the truth shall set ya free, klans.

3. How is the fact that he's Jewish relevant in any way, shape or form?

Not only are you a racist, but you're anti-semitic, Pabst?

You're a real piece of work, ya' know that?

Who DON'T you hate?

4. If Palin is qualified to run for VP simply because she didnt have an abortin..... then fuck it...Obama can be Jesus in this election

5. I hate whiny, lying faggots like you for sure.

Yea call me sensitive that I'm bothered by some lib Jew making comments about who's Christ and who's not. Even though Jesus was sort of a whiny Jew himself. :p

For a point of reference in the 2004 Illinois race for U.S. Senate Alan Keyes said,

"Christ would not stand idly by while an infant child in that situation died," Keyes said. "And I'm not the only person, obviously, who thinks if you are a representative of me, I cannot vote for you if you would ignore the dignity and claims of that child's life. So, yes, I did respond quite logically -- you'll see it's quite logical, right -- with the conclusion that Christ would not vote for Barack Obama, because Barack Obama has voted to behave in a way that it is inconceivable for Christ to have behaved."

While todays comments by Cohen will be ignored Keyes was VILIFIED by the Chicago media for HIS comments.

http://www.nbc5.com/politics/3712293/detail.html

6. Lib Jew?

Hey everyone, look at Pabst! The attention whore!

Usually, people who seek attention do so in a way trumpeting something positive - not Pabst. He's a real maverick.

He's a self-proclaimed racist, Anti-Semite and regularly threatens others who disagree with him with physical violence.

I'm Jewish, Pabst, and I'd love to hear you attempt to spew your bullshit to my face.

You're a waste of oxygen, dude.

7. i cant beleve duck dropped a f bomb, are you drinking duck?

:cool:

ps. I also can't believe pabst is messing with the damned jews. Silly bastard probably has his hair slicked back, starched brown shirt and riding crop tucked tightly under his arm with a glass of schnapps in the other hand. Put him in a wheel chair and stick a stemmed cigarette in his mouth and ET has it's own Dr. Strangelove. :D

8. Pabst..... are we allies or enemies? i dont remember :confused:

hard to keep track! ... so many people arguing ........anyways let me know....... i'll attack you to shreds............ or just back you up :D

9. Judging by your hateful posts towards Palin I was 100% sure of it.....

10. Duck I've always liked you but you too are pissing me off. :)

#10     Sep 10, 2008