jet blue

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by dividend, Feb 15, 2007.

1. jet blue up 5% after that monster 10 hour delay. lol.

2. S2007S

S2007S

I said the same thing, stock was upgraded today. I find it quite pathetic that such a reputable company would do such a thing.That is some really bad PR.

3. You know I was talking to my wife about this and the whole event though not scary was really out of control.
    If I had been on the plane there is absolutely no doubt I would be in jail right now on Federal charges. I don't like tight spaces, I hate flying, I would completely wig out in that situation. Imagine a 3 year old asking over and over why we no get off?

4. "They actually had liquor as well, but they wouldn't dispense it. They said it was against regulations."

He said one woman on his flight broke down about three hours into the wait, had a panic attack and locked herself in a bathroom for more than an hour.

"She was just sobbing. She was inconsolable," said Farrell, a real-estate executive who lost a day's work as flight attendants joked about the overtime they'd make, he said.

"You gotta realize the frustration - you can look out the window and you can see, there's the gate, if you let us off the plane we can walk there," said Farrell.

5. Yea it's ugly. When you think how pathetic my life is those heroes on flt 111 who rushed the terrorists and then there's me... I would of made a run at that door, Common Follow Me Boys- jumped to the tarmac and
    been immediately apprehended.

6. <i>"You gotta realize the frustration - you can look out the window and you can see, there's the gate, if you let us off the plane we can walk there," said Farrell."</i>

I would have been off that plane in two hour's max. Absolutely no question about it.

7. I keep hearing these disaster stories in the US. Who the fuck is going to take responsibilty for this?
    The stock was upgraded as a result of this?????WTF???????????

8. CS lowered earnings estimates

9. Wow this is really snowballing! Fascinating to watch!