Jesus!!!

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Boy Plunger, Jul 5, 2007.

1. lar

lar

Yep, I'm over it. (*big grin here*)

Intermediate - I am not a newbie nor am I an advanced option trader so I kinda defined it by the process of elimination.

I wasn't sure what you were asking but now I see that you were offering help, not seeking it. Cool, it's all good.

Peace and gtty,

Lar

#11     Jul 6, 2007
  2. Very well then. We now know what you deem an insult. This thread is not for you. You have stated your peace. My late offer to help has nothing to do with my original intent which is to find and discuss options with seasoned traders that have a sense of humor to boot. Highschoolers need not comment or feel compelled to teach me some lesson on etiquette. Most seasoned option traders do not live in a bubble and have again, a sense of humor.

You shouldn't take things so personally and of course drink all the village's goat milk you want mate. We will look the other way. :D

Cheers

#12     Jul 6, 2007
  3. Nice to meet you mate. I'm looking for like minds and people who have more experience then myself regarding option trading. I certainly will help anyone with what little knowledge i have attained and the type of trading style that works for me now. But, ultimately i'd like to find another person in the business to take me under their wing so to speak and discuss and learn options on a higher level. Curve fitting, quadratic equations, cubic splines....etc... I think i am ready to move onward and upward.

Cheers

#13     Jul 6, 2007
  4. Cubic splines applied to what? The only practical uses in finance that come to mind are a quick and dirty test of yield curve or vol-smile interpolation.

#14     Jul 6, 2007
  5. Well, not biology. I want to take my volatility trading to a higher level and want to learn more about these subjects from someone who has travelled down this waste ridden road. By no means do i wish to become an academic trying to fit data too closely. I simply believe there is value in learning and expanding on these subjects, for me.

Cheers

#15     Jul 6, 2007
  6. Good luck.

#16     Jul 6, 2007
  7. Gee. Thanks for not holding back. :D

You probably think another newbie trying on wolfs clothing. It does not have to be these subjects. I trade option volatility and want to start trading in a more professional-like manner. No one is going to hand anyone "something" so i simply want to learn from you and make my own path. Hope this is more clear.

Cheers

#17     Jul 6, 2007