Jesus

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by AKHENATON, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Indeed. The least he could do is to stop contradicting himself. If he were really Jesus, one would think he would be more convincing if he stopped trying to be a one-man "rewrite the scripture" campaign as well :D

#21     Jan 21, 2008
  2. Are you saying that because I contradict *scripture* I contradict "myself"?
    I didn't write any of the *scripture*.
    How do you figure?

Jesus

#22     Jan 21, 2008
  3. Let's make this simple, so you can grasp it.

1) You are not Jesus
    2) You are not Jesus
    3) You are not Jesus
    4) You are not Jesus
    5) You are not Jesus
    6) You are not Jesus

The real Jesus is the main purpose of the OT & NT.

1) You are less relevant than a fruitfly
    2) You are less relevant than a fruitfly
    3) You are less relevant than a fruitfly
    4) You are less relevant than a fruitfly
    5) You are less relevant than a fruitfly
    6) You are less relevant than a fruitfly

Little of what you write squares with what the real Jesus (not yourself) wrote

1) You belong in a padded cell, with a lovely longsleeved straightjacket, so you don't accidentally cut yourself
    2) You belong in a padded cell, with a lovely longsleeved straightjacket, so you don't accidentally cut yourself
    3) You belong in a padded cell, with a lovely longsleeved straightjacket, so you don't accidentally cut yourself
    4) You belong in a padded cell, with a lovely longsleeved straightjacket, so you don't accidentally cut yourself
    5) You belong in a padded cell, with a lovely longsleeved straightjacket, so you don't accidentally cut yourself
    6) You belong in a padded cell, with a lovely longsleeved straightjacket, so you don't accidentally cut yourself

So I don't make the mistake of continuing dialogue with someone suffering from messianic dementia

1) You are joining my IGNORE group
    2) You are joining my IGNORE group
    3) You are joining my IGNORE group
    4) You are joining my IGNORE group
    5) You are joining my IGNORE group
    6) You are joining my IGNORE group

Discussions with you are about as gratifying as reading posts from the former BNBAnalytics

#23     Jan 21, 2008
  4. Let's put it this way...

The real Jesus did not write any *scripture*.
    You are here saying he did.
    Who belongs in a padded cell?

#24     Jan 21, 2008

5. What about you Steve46?
    You seem pretty knowledgeable about things.
    Do you think the real Jesus wrote *scripture* too?

#25     Jan 21, 2008
  6. Please don't encourage him

#26     Jan 22, 2008

7. Well if by "knowledgeable" you mean I went to good schools and paid attention during class, then yes...."I am..." (sorry couldn't resist)....

For those still on this physical plane, the consensus is that we don't know who wrote the new testament, except that it was written in an archaic form of Greek. As I recall the "Gospels" were written somewhere between 46-100+ AD (meaning after the death of Christ)

The old testament was completed before the birth of Christ so it would be kind of hard for Jesus to have written them...

You folks can google the rest. Interesting though that someone who professes to be Jesus would ask those questions, ISN'T IT......:cool:

This is why its tough to take you seriously fake jesus...If you want to sustain the mystery and give people the feeling that you could be the real thing, then you have to display a little more intellect than this.....but you haven't got it in you....

So in my opinion, talking to you is sort of like talking to George Bush....You want to be respectful....you want to be impressed but then the guy opens his mouth and you just have to laugh...:D

For whatever its worth fake jesus, I end up feeling sorry for you...

#27     Jan 22, 2008
  8. It's a rhetorical question, kind of like, "Who do you say that I am?"
    You're logic is pretty solid (except for not recognizing the rhetorical question).

The question is: Why do you think rcanfiel thinks the real Jesus wrote scripture?
    That is, why does he equate scripture with "me"?

Paul began preaching about twenty years after my *death*.
    And yet, as you indicate, the gospels were two to ten decades after Paul started preaching.
    Meanwhile, the source of those gospels is destroyed,
    and the next earliest known gospel - Thomas - is left out, attacked, and nearly destroyed.

Rcanfiel sees no possibility for spin,
    or the manipulation of facts to fit a Paul influenced paradigm.

How can he justify this except to put the Truth on ignore?

Jesus

#28     Jan 22, 2008
  9. We hear so often the phrase, "Jesus said..." relative to *scripture*.
    But the best anyone not in a padded cell can ever really say is:

"This is what some relatively unknown interpreter said Jesus said."
    And/or,
    "This is what an interpreter said Jesus said between two and ten decades after Paul told us what Jesus means. "

Jesus

#29     Jan 22, 2008
  10. easymon1

easymon1

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
    #30     Jul 29, 2022