Jesus was 'gay:' Elton John

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Banjo, Feb 20, 2010.

1. stu

stu

Perhaps a lover's tiff .
    Anyway, Jesus might have been gay or bi-curious, hanging out only with 12 guys all his hypothetical life. He was supposed to be human after all.

I wonder if homosexuals worry they might be Christian.

#11     Feb 20, 2010
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Seeing as how homosexuality is considered unnatural and an abomination in the eyes of God, I doubt it.

#12     Feb 20, 2010
  3. if homosexuality is an "abomination in the eyes of God". why does he seem to have no problem with his represenatives on earth, priests, raping little alter boys? does he enjoy watching?

#13     Feb 20, 2010
  4. bronks

bronks

Ok here you go:

I'm now mocking god...

"FUCK GOD and the white horse he rode in on." -- bronks

... check back with me in a few weeks and I'll let you know if pestilence has been bestowed upon me.

And by the way... FUCK YOU TOO! Goddamed moron.

#14     Feb 20, 2010
  5. :p :p :p

I am not mocking anyone's beliefs but come on... really EJ is just a lost cause and no one should listen to his dumb ass remarks. Then talking about God destroying him is just as stupid.

#15     Feb 20, 2010
  6. Wallet

Wallet

What an absurd statement. They will be judged like everyone else. Actually I think Jesus said, It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones to sin.

#16     Feb 20, 2010
  7. bronks

bronks

I cannot express in words my contempt for people that judge and wish ill on others by their gods law.

#17     Feb 20, 2010
  8. does god care about the victims? is he a helpless weakling or does he enjoy watching?

Epicurus: Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

#18     Feb 20, 2010
  9. Wallet

Wallet

If He appeared right now and put an end to all evil, disease, everything bad, would you bow you knee and worship Him?

He gives us free will, the choice to do both good or bad. It's not God, it's the person who chooses to sin.

#19     Feb 20, 2010

10. Sow and reap what you wish ... that's your affair and free will.
    Depreciation gets one in the hole faster.
    Appreciation allows people to rise above.

I just don't feel you mocked God ... more of a silly baby tantrum really.
    Amusing ... but I don't think too dangerous ... maybe just in need of a diaper change.

... nothing here folks.

#20     Feb 20, 2010