Jesus - the most misunderstood

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by andrasnm, Aug 31, 2006.

1. jem

jem

And here is a good breakdown of many of the arguments about jesus being God.

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/jesusgd2.htm

including

"I and my Father are ONE."

--Jesus Christ, John 10:30

"For unto us A CHILD IS BORN, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace."

--Isaiah 9:6

"And Thomas answered and said unto him [JESUS], My Lord and MY GOD."

--John 20:28

"Hereby perceive we the love of GOD, because he LAID DOWN HIS LIFE for us...

--1 John 3:16

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH, AND DWELT AMONG US, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

--John 1:1-4, 14

"For in [Jesus] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

-- Colossians 2:9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...they shall call his name EMMANUEL, which being interpreted is, GOD WITH US."

--Matthew 1:23

"The voice of him [John the Baptist] that crieth in the wilderness, PREPARE ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway FOR OUR GOD."

-- Isaiah 40:3

P.s. I was cuting and pasteting this while you were writing your comment.

#11     Sep 3, 2006
  2. there is no god - u 2 need counseling, big time

#12     Sep 5, 2006
  3. *My* God is Nature and the Universe, do you think these entities do not exist either?

#13     Sep 5, 2006
  4. animism? whats that gotta do with a man called jesus and a popular cult in his name?

#14     Sep 5, 2006
  5. He was a great Teacher & *OUR GREAT* Prez's alleged favorite and hero at least that's what I hear....

#15     Sep 5, 2006
  6. my prez? am not american buddy...

and not sure what he's taught u but u do seem to need counseling judging from this thread...

#16     Sep 5, 2006
  7. What qualifies you to say that? Maybe you are the crazy one? and what is animism? you are incoherent!

#17     Sep 5, 2006
  8. u sound quite confused... speaks for itself... good luck

#18     Sep 5, 2006